Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: When will Blizzard balance AV?

Quote Originally Posted by Gredge
    When will they stop letting games start uneven as hell. I can't tell you how many eots/ab games I lost because they let it start 15alliance v 7horde.

On topic, yes AV needs fixed, only games I win is premades.
    AB is the only thing alliance can't win in my battlegroup. Always Always Always starts 6,7 alliance to 15 horde. We dont get 15 til they're 5 capping us.

Quote Originally Posted by Call
    you can jump around the building easy. that waterfall is legendary for having people bug jump up it. your alliance base has a big ass open bridge on which your towers can nail us down and if we fall off we die and you can bottle us up and AOE us down. and your graveyard have a big open area which your bunkers can shoot at us. the horde base however dont... (at least form memory. or did they upgrade the range? i cbf'ed finding out)

Hehe. I'm not gonna discuss wether AV is balanced or not.

But if you fall down the bridge then it's because you can't control your character ;D

The biggest difference in balance is that one side tend to always start with fewer players. Other than that, the small imbalances there are can generally be circumvented by thinking.
    Though I do agree with the general concensus: Alliance has the advantage at rushing, the horde at turtling.

Alot of Horde players seem to be very biased, they do have advantages of their own. (I'm going to be flamed for that sentence )
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    But we're worried that logic might not lead to the best game.