Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Tier 9, TCG Changes, PTR Build 10192

Quote Originally Posted by Teh1337
    when 3.2 hits it will will be changed into BoU(or whatever it is)
    No? Read the OP.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Items that were obtained before the patch will not be affected by this change and will continue to be soulbound to the character that purchased them.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Teh1337

when 3.2 hits it will will be changed into BoU(or whatever it is)
    Nope they won't.

We call this "OWNED", for whoever thought they could make some quick money..

Hmm computer system survey...

Graphics engine update for WoW next xpac the same way EQ did with Luclin? Could be!

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

So yeah I had the same question as someone else. It shows the lower end stuff for the tier being bought my just badges. So are none of the normal 10 and 25 man bosses gonna drop tier tokens??

Quote Originally Posted by bmcinvaille
    So yeah I had the same question as someone else. It shows the lower end stuff for the tier being bought my just badges. So are none of the normal 10 and 25 man bosses gonna drop tier tokens??
    Exactly what you see on the item lvl table on the T9 page on this site. So no, normal modes don't drop the token.

232 - badges only, 245 - badges + trophy (normal 25, possibly hard 10), 258 - a regalia token from hard 25 (1 token = any piece of T9, no longer a specific token for each part). It's all pretty clear if you look at the T9 section on mmochamp.

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Olderonous
    most curious... are they possibly considering upgrading the graphics of the game?

o and first :P
    Probably gathering data for the new MMO framework.

15+ Year Old Account

PvE Frostwyrm mount in 3.2?
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=38690

no gladi name so no pvp reward
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I defend Sylvanas because I believe humanity is a waste, in game and IRL. A human life is NOT more important than that of a cat or dog or bird. It just isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    "Conquest" is the suffix used for the name of all parts of the ilvl 232 items, it doesn't mean that you can buy it with Emblems of Conquest.
    do we get a 3D video of the T9 sets?

Quote Originally Posted by anubra
    PvE Frostwyrm mount in 3.2?
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=38690

no gladi name so no pvp reward
    Most likely reward from killing Anub on 25m heroic.

As far as I understand tokens for tier pieces will drop only from heroic version of 25m, which means that every boss has to be killed on hard mode.

To obtain non-hardmode tier you have to get VERY large amount of emblems + trophy. How many badges will there drop on 25 normal version? I'm a bit scared because even if they would keep usual ~20 emblems per full clear it would mean we would have to fully clear this raid for over 15 weeks to get a set. I'm not counting daily heroic, blizz made major mistake making probably full ilvl226 players clear daily heroic ilvl200 dungeons just for stupid emblems.

Please tell me that I'm wrong at some point because from what I understand now, it will take way less time to gather non-set items while most tier bonuses suck anyway.

Horde Death Knight gloves don't cover their hands, just like how Alliance Rogue armor on the female characters don't cover their chest.

You keep on mentioning that the patch is next week etc.. but they haven't done their 2 week pre arena ending season announcement. Now i really cannot imagine blizzard allowing a week or two of the season to continue once the patch is released, they have avoided this in the past. Also blizzard so far has not failed to do the 2 week announcement therefore can not really see blizz releasing patch next week.
    s4 gladiator - 2v2(lock/dodo) and 3v3(shadowplay)
    s5 gladiator - 2v2 (disc/rogue) and 3v3(rmp)
    s6 gladiator - 2v2 (disc/hunter) INCOMING!!

Where did the idea of one boss a week being unlocked for the new raid come from? I remember reading that way back when the PTR first came online but I haven't seen anything about that since. Has Blizzard said that's really happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Sey

Good =)
    Didn't want casual's to get free T9
    Haha, oh wow. The self important fear is strong in this piece of work. Hey genius, ever thought about even if 'casuals' were able to buy T9 with Badges of Conquest, they would still have to work for them, a.k.a "to EARN" ?

Some people don't even try to hide it anymore, now do they ? :

anyone else think all this 10 man normal, hard, 25 man normal, hard, all these different fucking badges and shit are getting a bit too complicated? there's no need for this complexity at all it's just retarded.

I know, an instance with 4 modes is way to many for me to count. ill be gettin all confused!

Rilgon, I was just saying about the legalising buying gold as Blizzard are dead against it.
    Now all the farmers that have made tons of money irl will be buying all the cards up and selling the mounts in AH.
    Even though it's an accepted way of buying the mounts in 3.2 it's still potentially playing right in to the farmers hands.
    sorry, I just had to quote this for the contradictory irony of it =)

the farmers farm gold as a form of income & from the youtube video's I've seen of them, they don't appear to be rolling in cash...

wait so if I already learned the mount, I won't see it in my inventory the day the patch comes out? I won't be able to do anything with the pre-learned mount what so ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Sey

Good =)
    Didn't want casual's to get free T9
    anyone can get free t9
    or blizzard remove triumph token from the dungeon's daily?
    http://i36.tinypic.com/20a9aib.png

Deleted

what'S wrong with blizz and why the hell does the rogue tier offer more stamina than agility? am I supposed to pvp with or what?
    offensive stats actually suck due to too much stamina, thank you blizzard, you made us more tanky now oO

Quote Originally Posted by Chisa
    what'S wrong with blizz and why the hell does the rogue tier offer more stamina than agility? am I supposed to pvp with or what?
    offensive stats actually suck due to too much stamina, thank you blizzard, you made us more tanky now oO
    dodge tanks

trollface.jpg
    Gear = Skill, didn't you guys get the memo?