Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Tier 9, TCG Changes, PTR Build 10192

Quote Originally Posted by Aleom

That kind of sucks because they never really listen to what my computer specs tell them.
    That just means your computer is not "average" as far as people who play wow go. (neither is mine, I had to turn settings way down)
    I may look busy, but I'm just confused.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by greenn
    people already buy tcg stuff and sell for gold , its not like it will really change next patch. just wont be as many scammers.
    its not like people will actually be selling rocket mounts and spectral tigers :/
    If I had one I would for sure sell it! Who would really equip something like a mount that you can get 20k gold for?!

Quote Originally Posted by Sey

Good =)
    Didn't want casual's to get free T9
    You know there is a big difference between casuals and bads
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

Deleted

Ah another data mine.

And well, Bliz is known to scale his games down to below "average" actually. I would guess that they aim at a rough 80% or so that can play with medium settings and get a decent framerate. If you compare WoW to competitors the requirements are way low to run it.

They do have some problems for the higher end which a survey might point out as being worthwhile to develop for. SLI/Crossfire and multimonitor support are major ones I can think of that are currently lacking yet are becoming more mainstream for average gamers.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kilmir
    SLI/Crossfire and multimonitor support are major ones I can think of that are currently lacking yet are becoming more mainstream for average gamers.
    Yeah, kinda sucks that I have to turn SLI off, because with SLI on game constantly locks up and crashes. It's very unplayable, while all problems disappear when I turn SLI off.

The end of Season 6 isn't even announced yet, there's no way in hell 3.2 is coming next week.