Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Any "real" lore regarding warriors?

Quote Originally Posted by Narveid
    Look at all the cool commanders and characters that is considered warriors, and I would disagree with you. For example Broxigar, he is the only mortal EVER to wound Sargeras.
    Quote by Wowikki: "At the final battle over the Well of Eternity, Brox realized that if the world and the future were to be saved, his companions needed more time. Brox leapt from Soridormi's back into the swirling portal that was opening at the bottom of the funnel. When he passed through, and arrived in the realm of the Burning Legion, he proceeded to slaughter multitudes of demons, blocking their advance towards the portal, slaying so many that he ended up standing atop a hill of their bodies — mocking more to come challenge him. It was there that he eventually attracted the attention of Sargeras, who came personally to put an end to the orc's life. However, in a single brave strike, Brox struck a wound in Sargeras' leg. This small wound would later be the focus of Krasus and his allies' spellwork, that for a second, tore Sargeras' attention away from his struggle to keep the portal open...allowing Malfurion and Illidan to close it upon him. Brox's life was ended by Sargeras, right before the demon entered the portal, by the jagged edge of Sargeras's broken sword. With this final act of loyalty, Broxigar the Red sealed his place in history as the only known mortal to have ever staged an assault upon the Burning Legion's leader. "

Okay that was pretty bad ass imo. Warriors are perphas pretty pwnage :b If he could do that lol he must've been more powerfull then any other class or class hero in Warcraft :P And he was a Warrior - PrO

Broxigar - Only mortal to ever wound Sargeras. - early ptr with shattering throw
    Grom Hellscream - One shotted Mannoroth. - then then nerfed execute
    Anduin Lothar - Supreme Commander of the Alliance. - i heard he quad boxed shamans for healbot/dps in 5v5
    Varian Wrynn and Thrall (before he was a shaman) - Superb gladiators. - improved on lothar's idea using other healers.
    Garrosh Hellscream and Saurfang - Leaders of the Horde in Northrend. - young kid riding on his pop's name

etc etc
    Just had to make a funny

Quote Originally Posted by Sony
    Absolutly, only warriors can do that, well not all just broxxi. Lets take Ronnin and Krasus who was with broxx, they did nothing :
    Well, as far as I remember, Broxxigar DID jump through the portal into the demon world alone, slaughtered himself a mountain of demons, then wounding Sargeras before being killed. And THEN Rhoning and Krasus worked their magic later on ... Thats as far I remember though ^.^

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmedic
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Lothar

http://www.wowwiki.com/Varian_Wrynn

http://www.wowwiki.com/Muradin_Bronzebeard

http://www.wowwiki.com/Broxigar

http://www.wowwiki.com/Varok_Saurfang

http://www.wowwiki.com/Grom_Hellscream

http://www.wowwiki.com/Orgrim_Doomhammer

http://www.wowwiki.com/Eitrigg

^^these are the guys that wow warriors are biased on, and imho, they all pwn ass and are way cooler than some god-wana be like kratos

as far as rage, it does feel more in line with orc warriors, but, i still sorta fits the other races, dont try and pretend that warriors are just the run of a mill soldiers, the are the leaders too
    Dude ... don't make fun of Kratos, he's imba pwnage .... Waaay more then any WoW hero :P even though you really can't compare them like that (:

They count as Warriors.
    Care to expain why?If so count paladins as warriors,they wielded their 2h hammers around likewise,or demon hunters for dual wielding their warglaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by yor7
    Care to expain why?If so count paladins as warriors,they wielded their 2h hammers around likewise,or demon hunters for dual wielding their warglaves.
    lol Blademaster's are the same thing as Warriors. What's the diffrence? I'd see it if they where introduced as a new hero class whom could duel-wield two-handers ... oh wait, fury warriors already have that. There's no diffrence, they both use the same ideology so to speak ... no diffrence.

Quote Originally Posted by aoussar123
    lol Blademaster's are the same thing as Warriors. What's the diffrence? I'd see it if they where introduced as a new hero class whom could duel-wield two-handers ... oh wait, fury warriors already have that. There's no diffrence, they both use the same ideology so to speak ... no diffrence.
    Actually, Blademasters are more of an Arms Warrior. Both have Bladestorm, and both master the Martial Arts, and both use one two-handed weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by aoussar123
    First of all Blademasters didnt dual wield 2 handed weapons,they used a single 2handed edged weapon (swords and grom used his axe,Gorehowl) and secondly they were based on agility and speed,something that has nothing to do with a warriors ideology who focuses on strength and brutality.And just because they share a common ability (bladestorm) it doesnt mean their are the same.F.e warlocks had immolate and death coil but had nothing to with demon hunter and death knight.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by kailtas
    your kind oneshoted the strongest pitlord
    Yeah... but he kinda oneshotted himself in the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by yor7
    your an idiot, both of these classes use spells and originate from other classes

paladins originate from priests/warriors, demonhunters, who cares... Edit: "Demon hunters are dark, shadowy former warriors who are shunned by the greater night elf society." - illidan was originaly a mage/sorcerer - kinda shot urself in the foot there.

blademasters would be the orc equivelant of a human knight, and "The mountain kings, or thanes as they are known in Khaz Modan, are the mightiest dwarven warriors under the mountain."

so pls.. stop trolling.

WARCRAFT III IS NOT WORLD OF WARCRAFT

WARCRAFT III HEROES ARE NOT WORLD OF WARCRAFT CLASSES

NO, DEATH KNIGHTS IN WARCRAFT III ARE NOT DEATH KNIGHTS IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT

THE LORE, THE BACKGROUND AND THE NAME, THAT IS IT

REAL TIME STRATEGY IS NOT THE SAME AS MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE ROLE PLAYING GAME

i, myself, dont really believe that lothar or broxigar and all those others were actually warriors. i think lothar was some sort of knight, like a paladin but without holy powers. broxigar and that were kinda like warriors.

but i believe warriors (the class) is more like a mercenary, they just fight for the hell/fun/glory/<insert whatever else> of it.
    and my other 2 cents.

i like to believe the specs pretty much are different personalities of a warrior (class).

Arms spec as being the "has a weapon and knows how to use it" sort of spec

Protection i like to believe is sort of a knight spec. the "mighty knight, sword and shield goes to slay the dragon in the big mountain" spec, dont know why, just does.

Fury is just simply put as the "RAWR!!!! ME SMASH!!!!" spec which im sure everyone will agree on

and if people dont like how i put warriors then thats fine, thats just how i put them myself.

Protection - Sword and Board, protecting, using both weapon and shield to deal damage.
    Fury - Kinda mad one with a two-hander in each hand, attacking like a psycho.
    Arms - Martial Artist, know how to use one 2-handed weapon with great skill, and know how to deal maximum damage by making the enemy bleed etc.

EDIT: Check the Warrior Q&A.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne
    Yeah... but he kinda oneshotted himself in the process.
    He had Death wish up, duh...

On topic, Saurfang is the only lore you need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesneed View Post
    The Ashpole?

10+ Year Old Account

Mountain Kings are like the Prot Warriors (specializing in stuns and defense).
    Blademasters are the Arms Warriors.

Doubt Blizz will ever make a Blademaster or Mountain King hero class since too much of those classes are already incorporated into the Warrior class... It would be like making Arch Druid a hero class who are basically Druids on steroids.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Soooooo basicly, we're our own? We have our completely own individual story? Not bound by anything like for instance paladins/DK's ...

Each warrior is diffrent and you just have to use your "imagination" ? lol -.-
    Precisely. Unlike most other classes, like druids, shamans, paladins or priests, for example, we aren't all ruled by the same philosophy, except courage, and the will to kill and die in battle. We can be anyone, from a poor peasant to a noble knight, from taurens to murlocs. We are warriors. We are the more realistic class.

Quote Originally Posted by Xpace
    WARCRAFT III IS NOT WORLD OF WARCRAFT

WARCRAFT III HEROES ARE NOT WORLD OF WARCRAFT CLASSES

NO, DEATH KNIGHTS IN WARCRAFT III ARE NOT DEATH KNIGHTS IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT

THE LORE, THE BACKGROUND AND THE NAME, THAT IS IT

REAL TIME STRATEGY IS NOT THE SAME AS MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE ROLE PLAYING GAME
    dude stfu and go get laid or something