Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: 3.2 retribution build

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo
    I wouldn't rely too much on that, as there are already few fights with stuns and even less where they are actually dispelable.

Don't get your point: everything beyond 5-5-52 is utility.

And although i hardly believe we will have a lot of opportunities to use Flash Heals now:
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...&version=10192
    will be my build
    Actually no it's not, Our current utility as Ret in PvE allows much more true raid utility then 3.2 will allow, In 3.2 you can't have everything you will have to choose raid utility, personal movement speed, raid utility or max damage you can't have it all not in 3.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital
    Actually no it's not, Our current utility as Ret in PvE allows much more true raid utility then 3.2 will allow, In 3.2 you can't have everything you will have to choose raid utility, personal movement speed, raid utility or max damage you can't have it all not in 3.2
    You don't make any sense to me, maybe you ought to show me where i have to sacrifice dmg in order to get some AWESOME utility that i don't have in my build.

15+ Year Old Account

PoJ Is a must have.

We have had this argument before. The guy going against PoJ ended up getting pwned so hard that he never showed his face around these parts again.

Also he could not gem for the life of him.

Edit: Apparently I can not spell for the life of me.

This will be my 3.2 main build....

I dual spec Ret/Ret, I have yet to decide what to do otherwise.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

15+ Year Old Account

In 3.2 you can not run with a 0/15/56 it has all utility and DPS in 3.2 I will have to move 5 points around and those 5 points will be a loss of utility or DPS. So depending on what my guild needs for once 1 spec can not do it all.

Maybe your guild isn't as hard core or high rated as mine so that could be where you don't see the utility but just because you don't see it or use it does not mean it's not there, However I can see where you would not understand it if you didn't use it.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

15+ Year Old Account

Requital, I do not believe anyone wants to do that.

I think it is more of a petty argument over what is more useful, and what holds more raid value in the smaller scheme.

Quite frankly, I think people are over thinking this.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko

I think it is more of a petty argument over what is more useful, and what holds more raid value in the smaller scheme.

Not really an argument just a dicussion however if my raid leader wants it in my build it will be there and for once I can't have everything in 1 build that is really all I was saying.

Bam.

Slightly different than krekko's but that's what I'll be going with.

Edit: Fixed, forgot to refresh the link again.

15+ Year Old Account

Showing 3 empty points Adamson.

Working on my second spec atm, looking a lot like your so far haha, I have the same three dead points.

I guess it really is all raid dependent.

That's what I'll be running with...I made it a sort of hybrid build with more PvE in mind.
    I don't need divinity though as my guild's tank is prot pally.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

This'll be my ret build when 3.2 comes out.

I expect this will be pretty cookie cutter. I took seal of command as burst damage with SoV is probably going to be pretty void. I expect SoC to be the seal of choice with fast dying mobs, aka. 5-man heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko

This is always the case with this many changes.. But yeah i agree with you Krekko..

+ For the optimal spec you also have to spend some time adapting it to what type of raid setup you run