Unholy PVE, Assist

My Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...stedwedg%C3%AB

I just received 8.5head and im missing enchant.

Just curious what i should be pulling DPS wise in ulduar on single target boss like XT? Im only unholy for ebon plague if anyone
    was wondering.

Rotation is PS,IT,BS,BS,SSX4
    after diseases are up, SS when i can, and refresh diseases as needed.

Also, on EJ, wasnt sure if they were keeping up UB 100% and are they keeping Ghoul Frenzy up? Thanks for your time.

Re: Unholy PVE, Assist

First, rotation should be: PS-IT-SS-BS(Pestilence when fighting trash)-BS-RP Dump(Unholy Blight > Death Coil)-SSx4.

ForteXorcist is the perfect addon to check if your diseases/UB is up.

Use Ghoul Frenzy every min. with Blood Tap so you don't lose your rotation due runes being on cd.

5k dps shouldnt be a problem for you.

Grim Toll and your 8.5 head are such a waste on an unholy spec.. especially Grim Toll...
    I would say, try to get your tier shoulders from 10man thorim (or 25 yogg if you can kill it) and replace the helm by some non-tier item or with the 7.5
    Same goes for the trinket.. your best shot is to lay down some cash and get the greatness or keep doing nax for like the sapphiron trinket.
    Besides that, XT is a shit boss to compare dps because of the heart phase(s).
    Beter to watch your dps on ignis... lot of running so you miss some desecrations (will be fixed in 3.2 tho) but you don't have to worry about interrupts or anything else.
    Kologarn is also a nice one but its also a little cheat because you can basically always keep your diseases on 3 targets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Elothar
    First, rotation should be: PS-IT-SS-BS(Pestilence when fighting trash)-BS-RP Dump(Unholy Blight > Death Coil)-SSx4.

ForteXorcist is the perfect addon to check if your diseases/UB is up.

Use Ghoul Frenzy every min. with Blood Tap so you don't lose your rotation due runes being on cd.

5k dps shouldnt be a problem for you.
    thanks for the input, I must have read the rotation wrong
    off of ej. Also I still have my 7.5 hat, I guess I'll put it back on
    and work on my trinkets. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedwedge
    thanks for the input, I must have read the rotation wrong
    off of ej. Also I still have my 7.5 hat, I guess I'll put it back on
    and work on my trinkets. Thanks again.
    Well only do that if you can keep a 4piece bonus.
    Tier 8 / 8.5 is only an upgrade over 4x 7.5 (not 7) if you have the 4x set bonus. For unholy that's every piece except the helm.
    I'm not sure if 4x8 with helm is still an upgrade over 4x7.5 tho.

this is my char :
    http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...l-Nerub&n=Raiz

And yes I know, I also have some arp... this is because Ignis never dropped his axe after 15 kills and this sword dropped so I took it. Neck will be the badge one soon, then im over-hit-capped (with dreanei aura which we always have) so then I can change my boots enchant or a ring or so... oh oh oh the never ending fun of making your stats optimal