Thread: 5vs5

5vs5

what is the perfect combo for dk in a 5vs5

i whas thinking something like: Disk priest - holy pala - destro lock - elem shamn.

any other ideas?

Re: 5vs5

DK, MS Warr, Disc, Resto Drood, Holy Pally.

Noone dies in this cluster fuck and two dps w/ a MS is all you need to kill

disco, ret pala, DK, FoK speced rogue and resto druid. just have your rogue aoe constantly and switch targets for kill

I'm currently running DK, war, hpal, dpriest, enh

When I talk about belief, why do you always assume I'm talking about God ?

I've run with two groups the first is the typical Ele Shaman, Arms Warrior, Holy Pally, Disc Priest and Unholy DK. The second was the same but we used a Survival Hunter instead of an Arms Warrior. We did better with the second group, but much, much better when I switched to a Destro Lock with the same comp. As much as I love my DK, I feel out of place in 5s.

Either way perfect combo: Disc Priest, Holy Pally, Ele Shaman, Warrior / Hunter. Doesn't matter which, we found Hunter more reliable only because we've run into a lot of mage-based teams. It's the same team as everyone else runs though. Disc + Holy + Ele + MS + 1. You need mass dispel, you need a healer with extremely high output, you need lust, you need MS and you need one final DPS to insure kills. Best route is a Destro Lock. Your opposition will either have to focus a ton of effort on the Lock, or die by leaving them open to nuke. A DK works pretty well though, good peeling ability with DG, CoI and Desecration cluttering up the arena.