Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Serverfirsttitle for 1250$? Exodus gonna do it.

$50 is peanuts

To alot of people $1250 is peanuts too.

Who cares how they want to spend their money?

The more people post about them the more Efame they get. As many rappers have shown throughout the years, bad publicity is as good or better then good publicity...lol

WTF would you "achieve" by getting this achievement?
    You didn't do it first on your own server. Get over it.
    Banned.

They did do it first on their server, in fact they are the only ones to have killed it on their server, their titles have all been revoked since though.

Shouldn't they all get banned? They're selling an in-game item (the title) for real money. It seems to me like that is no different than what the gold sellers are doing. And I feel really bad for anyone that would even consider giving them $1250 for this.

Edit: disregard this
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by gobtol
    Shouldn't they all get banned? They're selling an in-game item (the title) for real money. It seems to me like that is no different than what the gold sellers are doing. And I feel really bad for anyone that would even consider giving them $1250 for this.
    Uh...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.

Well I'm assuming from your "uh" that the $1250 was just referring to 25 ppl paying $50 dollars to transfer, and they're not selling the title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

15+ Year Old Account

Well I'm assuming from your "uh" that the $1250 was just referring to 25 ppl paying $50 dollars to transfer, and they're not selling the title.
    Yes...

Read more than the title next time.

Deleted

When Guilds Fail: Exodus Edition

EDIT: Make that Exodus Edition version 2

Quote Originally Posted by stonedviper
    $50 is peanuts

To alot of people $1250 is peanuts too.

Who cares how they want to spend their money?

And to some people 1250$ is months of food moron.

Its...despicable.

15+ Year Old Account

Blizzard only gives bans what you do in-game or in their own forums. Guild forums and what is said there is totally out of their jurisdiction. So officialy to Blizzard it just seems one guild transfered to other server and soon transfered back after getting their title. Hardly worth to give ban to whole guild. And how the fuck they are selling it for real money? They pay money to transfer their characters and then they pay again to transfer back. In selling it's all about getting money, not losing it or you are doing something horribly wrong.

I just hope they have modesty to put a bit time and effort to search server that has 1-2 guilds that barely can clear Ulduar25 and not to move some server that has many guilds progressing at Algalon and will definetly get it down, if not in this patch then after 3.2 hits.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFioGqC2qQ - The true nature of finnish people

I would love, so much, if Blizzard made a hidden cooldown where you are unable to achieve Server Firsts for about 6 months after transferring to a new server.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Let
    lol@all these basement dwelling nerds appaled at seeing 1250$. Go get a job, maybe then you would realize that amount of money is nothing.
    1250$ is a lot for any individual rich or poor. You'd have to be obscenely rich not for that amount to matter in some way. It could be your months earnings or it could be a night out, either way, you'd miss it.

And besides, 1250 is the cost for the entire guild.

Seems Exodus didn't really have enough with people leaving due to them exploiting Yoggy +0. Looks to me that they want to completely trash any respect the WoW community has towards them and just make the guild completely fall apart. Imma fetch some popcorn, this ought to be interesting.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

Rofl asking your guildmembers to waste 50 dollars for a title :|

Quote Originally Posted by Eversor
    Seems Exodus didn't really have enough with people leaving due to them exploiting Yoggy +0. Looks to me that they want to completely trash any respect the WoW community has towards them and just make the guild completely fall apart. Imma fetch some popcorn, this ought to be interesting.
    i totally agree with that

Deleted

Just a question, why do they need to do this? When they got the achievements removed, did that also mean that they could no longer be earned on their realm? Or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    And to some people 1250$ is months of food moron.

Its...despicable.
    See in the real world blizzard doesnt spoon feed everybody, people with shit don't care about people who cant get shit. No free epics outside virtual land.

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kolto
    Just a question, why do they need to do this? When they got the achievements removed, did that also mean that they could no longer be earned on their realm? Or what?
    The achievments they had removed were Yogg-Saron +0 keepers.

This is talking about the title for killing Algalon as a server first. Which they did legit.

And in regards to others saying that what they plan on doing is wrong, I totally agree.

If this is what Guilds are going to do, jump on any realm that hasn't got a server first then jump back they're going to be very hated, very fast.

Server firsts should go to people that are on that server and have been on there for some time.
    Not jumped up little gobsh**es that think they own the game and go around without any care for other people playing the game.

Seriously, to Blizzard. Bad move on the 3 day character transfer change. People are now going to abuse it and ruin the fun for others.

.... Honto desu kara? Really?

....Totalbiscuit, I really hope you're reading this thread.

EDIT: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Dip
    i liked Exodus until now