Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Feral dps in 3.2?

I know feral dps in being nerfed for 3.2. but how much will this nerf effect it? About how much dps are ferals losing and instead of being the number 1 dps class about where do they stand now?

Re: Feral dps in 3.2?

Feral dps never been nr.1 dps class/spec in 3.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Mombaza
    where have you been this entire last patch?

Feral is top single target dps atm.

Afaik the nerf isn't anything special, around 3% aka 200 dps

15+ Year Old Account

For as far as I know (haven't yet tried PTR tho) their overall dps will drop by 3-5%, which isn't huge but should be enough to balance it some more. For PvP, on the other hand, Ferals won't really feel this I think. But again, haven't tested it on PTR so you should ask one of them

So am I in a fail guild or is it you? In my guild a Feral druid (me) Always tops meters .. ofc not on bosses like kologarn..

If you mean melee favoured single target dps, then Rogues should be able to beat a feral dps with aproximatly same gear/skill.
    http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/classrank/7

The game is bigger than your guild.

It's a nerf yes, but it's hardly spec breaking, just a bit of tweaking to get us below the rogues.

15+ Year Old Account

If you mean melee favoured single target dps, then Rogues should be able to beat a feral dps with aproximatly same gear/skill.
    http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/classrank/7

The game is bigger than your guild.
    Fail link. that WMO mixes both moonkin and feral so its inacurate.

http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/clazz/dtb/all/7/0/3

15+ Year Old Account

Staying ontopic before I get to insult people: the infamous 3.2 nerf affects only the base damage, and not the scaling factor of our skills. We crunched the numbers many times so far, the nerf goes between a 4-5% if you're shitty geared, to under 2% with top Ulduar gear.

In other words, raiding druids will barely see a difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Rogue
    Warlock
    Mage
    Cats

lol poor hunters,,
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

since i dont feel like searching for it... People on elitist jerks have done the crazy math and feral is top dps atm -,-

(yes i made this myself with Microsoft Paint in <2 min)

Quote Originally Posted by omod
    since i dont feel like searching for it... People on elitist jerks have done the crazy math and feral is top dps atm -,-
    EJ's math is based off of Theorycrafting which is never 100% accurate.

People put far too much faith into EJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Drooid
    EJ's math is based off of Theorycrafting which is never 100% accurate.

People put far too much faith into EJ.
    Well feral is about the same as combat atm. Given the nerf and that rogues scale better, it should be 2-3% behind in bis 3.2 gear.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

I almost never see a Hunter top the dps charts for a raid, hell, I'd give him my nerfed percentile, lol

My question is why the nerf to Primal Tenacity. It's an upper tier PVP feral talent and the 50% mana cost reduction is the biggest reason I went for the talent. Has anybody heard any reasoning for why they nerfed it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zophiel
    My question is why the nerf to Primal Tenacity. It's an upper tier PVP feral talent and the 50% mana cost reduction is the biggest reason I went for the talent. Has anybody heard any reasoning for why they nerfed it?
    Actually they buffed it 10% and moved it to King of the Jungle...

Sigh....fail me for not looking...should pay more attention to my Alts talent calculator's. Thank you Soulslider!

15+ Year Old Account

i cna top dps on a lot of fight but in reality i am usaly top 1 - 5 mostly nr1 thoguh but i am quite equal to the rouges myzelf (slightly higher) ^^ but usaly hunters beat me

after nerf well i dont think much will chance i will have to see

in reality i got a lot to chance in my rotation if i wana do it perfect so i might get the loss back when i perfec it
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra
    i cna top dps on a lot of fight but in reality i am usaly top 1 - 5 mostly nr1 thoguh but i am quite equal to the rouges myzelf (slightly higher) ^^ but usaly hunters beat me

after nerf well i dont think much will chance i will have to see

in reality i got a lot to chance in my rotation if i wana do it perfect so i might get the loss back when i perfec it
    And I only want to ask.. were you drunk while typing that?