Thread: New Priest QnA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: New Priest QnA

Pathetic.

An entire content patch goes by yet again. Shadow PvP is screaming out fo some usefull changes and what do we get....

A minor tweak to PH (which didnt change the faceing requirement)

A still easily dispellable VT.

The ability to self CC ourselves more often and still die at the end of it...

...and a useless 20% MS effect put on a talent no-one puts more than 1-2 points in.

Useless.

How in any way will this change the fact that I spend entire BG's raped by undead rogues. Without even the slightest possibility of gaining distance, fighting back. When will they actually pull their fingers out and stop shadow PvP from being nothing more then a big puple glowing HK/KB floating around the battlefield.

Never is your answer.......because the Lead systems designer appears completely ignorant of where it is that Shadow ACTUALLY struggles.

i was hoping the answer to lightwell would be different, so i'll pick it once in a while.

i don't have enough points as holy anyway to get it so who cares. i wonder when they'll slime some 5 points into 3 points in the holy tree still so maybe i could spend a point in lightwell, it would be nice to have some exra points, or just enough points to get most talents without feeling that i'm skiping the unique ones (like i have when i spec discipline) so i could pick my desired talents, and not always skip the same ones. was hoping to see some comment about that.

didn't expect more from GC answersin our Q&A, i did expect atleast for them to go threw the top healing/dps priests in pvp and pve and ask around (top arena players, top priests in guilds that killed algalon), i guess that didn't happen. if it would've i guess we would've seen other questions. atleast i would've asked other questions.

perhaps lets change this thread to suggestions to questions we want answers about?

Quote Originally Posted by Weena

"...While you are casting, someone heals your target for you. I’m not saying these are bad players -- in my experience it’s just the style of raid. Some players are really talkative and coordinated. “Big heal coming.” “I got Jimmy.”
    So they want 7 people screaming at each other who they are healing every time they heal? I might be wrong but it sure sounds that way.
    HEALER 1 - USING MY GHEAL ON JIMMY
    HEALER 2 - USING MY GHEAL ON BOB
    HEALER 3 - USING MY HEALING WAVE ON JIMMY
    HEALER 4 - USING M...
    HEALER 1 - NO F*** OFF IM HEALING JIMMY
    RAID LEADER - STFU I WANT TO HEAR ALL 7 OF YOU CALLING OUT EVERY 2SECS WHO YOUR HEALING

so yeah, not helpful

Arh hahah
    Gave a great start at this very grey day...
    Thanks dude! <3
    According to blizzard:

Paladins : Lovedolls

Priests : Swineflu

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-
    ]
    Don't worry guys... I've always got Jimmy. Big heal inc. =)
    NO F*** OFF I WANNA HEAL JIMMY!