Thread: 3.2 pvp spec

3.2 pvp spec

Hey all since 3.2 is hitting tonight i went to build my spec and was wondering what changes i should do... mainly focused on 2v2 until the new season starts so this was going to be my spec

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...&version=10192

with the 2 points in balance of power thats 6% hit and about 100hit rating, the loss of barkskin talent lowers my armor but im rarely hit out of tree and if i am i can mostly keep myself up through the damage and with the change to it not protecting my innervate i kinda lost interest, dk partner any tips/reasons would be great

Re: 3.2 pvp spec

Ive also been thinking of doing something similar. Would be nice to drop my JC unique +hit gems and gem full SP, would net almost +200sp with those and epic sp gems =)

I dunno..

No Improved Bark Skin, but you're going to be in caster to to cast Insect Swarm and what-not. If you get caught in caster by a Rogue without that extra padding, say goodbye.

Maybe the straight dmg reduction from the resil change will be equal to 160% armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Blades2004
    Maybe the straight dmg reduction from the resil change will be equal to 160% armor?
    I doubt it will make up THAT much. Even if it did, wouldn't you rather have both?

Yes i would, however it is possible that this could work if the player was careful when he poped outa forms, making sure he was prehotted and have somethin close by to LoS around.