3.2 Nourish builds (Strictly PvP)

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...&version=10192

That's a build I'm looking at right now. With the nerf to Lifebloom, and the buff to Nourish..I figured I'd try a build with all the talents that could possibly make Nourish a better spell (20% stronger, less mana cost, and the 20% haste on crit talent). I gave up the 25% crit for regrowth talent because honestly.. I've always used regrowth as a "pre-emptive" heal for the long HoT, not for the initial heal.

Re: 3.2 Nourish builds (Strictly PvP)

it's Regrowth AND Nourish +25% crit:
    Nature's Bounty
    Uhm, ur Nourish build misses best Nourish talent ;D

Well its not a bad idea. However with all the classes that can silence you and lock you out of that school, it may not be a good idea. Also the crit from Nature's Bounty would be better imo than a few pnts in natural perfection if your going for a pure nourish build. The reason im saying this is that with your spec your only getting +7%crit on nourish, where as if you put 2 pnts from NB into NP you would have a 15%crit chance. But i could be wrong.

Either way Empowered Touch will be something alot of druids will be looking at again before we start doing arenas.

Quote Originally Posted by kabeen
    it's Regrowth AND Nourish +25% crit:
    Nature's Bounty
    Uhm, ur Nourish build misses best Nourish talent ;D
    Hot damn. o.O

I didn't realize it gave 25% crit to nourish. DAMN IT

Gotta redo my build

Quote Originally Posted by Blades2004
    Well its not a bad idea. However with all the classes that can silence you and lock you out of that school, it may not be a good idea. Also the crit from Nature's Bounty would be better imo than a few pnts in natural perfection if your going for a pure nourish build. The reason im saying this is that with your spec your only getting +7%crit on nourish, where as if you put 2 pnts from NB into NP you would have a 15%crit chance. But i could be wrong.

Either way Empowered Touch will be something alot of druids will be looking at again before we start doing arenas.

Yeah I realize that about silences and what-not, but the 2s game is dead. I'm thinking more along the lines of 3s and even 5s with 2 healers in which they're not going to sit on the Druid constantly.

/sigh. Yea good point i keep forgetting about that dumb change...Well then yes sounds pretty decent, just get that +crit from the other talent =)

Quote Originally Posted by Kreuz Kontrol
    Hot damn. o.O

I didn't realize it gave 25% crit to nourish. DAMN IT

Gotta redo my build
    Lol. How do you miss that for all these months? ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Ranor
    Lol. How do you miss that for all these months? ;P
    Because I had never really, really looked at the talent. I know it used to be 50% to Regrowth crit chance, then they made it 25% Regrowth/Nourish but I forgot. :P

Anyway.. I came up with another build.

I hate giving up GotEM for HoTs, but it sure makes one sexy ass Nourish build.

I hate giving up GotEM for HoTs, but it sure makes one sexy ass Nourish build.
    Well its not a bad idea, cept id think this would work well in 2s. But in 3s or 5s...I duno. Having fast hots on multiple ppl seems better to me than healing one person and hoping for a crit...

In all honesty this, or a variaton would be better suited to 2v2 imo.

~Edit.~
    I think this build would better serve you in arenas. There arent many times that you are worried about mana. And if there is innervate since its on a shorter cd.

Honestly I may end up dropping Nature's Grace and Wild Growth for 4 points in Gift of the Earth Mother. I dunno.

That 20% haste sounds so sexy when you have a buffed up Nourish that is extremely mana efficient (with the the talents I picked out) and a high crit chance. (29% from talents).

Honestly I may end up dropping Nature's Grace and Wild Growth for 4 points in Gift of the Earth Mother. I dunno.
    Natures grace maybe, but id advise very strongly against dropping WG, its very useful against cleave teams. Also take a look at the above build i posted.

Natures grace maybe, but id advise very strongly against dropping WG, its very useful against cleave teams. Also take a look at the above build i posted.
    WG is hit or miss with me. It's kind of buggy with mouse over healing. If I'm targetting someone (friendly or hostile), but I still have my mouse over someone I'm wanting to cast WG on.. it won't go off. I usually have to drop my target to get it to go off. Extremely annoying. And I don't know if I agree with the "not worried about mana" part. That seems to be the only way for anyone to kill me, by OOMing me.

Hmm not sure about your mouse over healing issue. I know alot of ppl dont use it, but i use healbot and it works just fine for me. And for the second part about mana, what type of combo are you running and which bracket are you looking to for this spec? And also remeber tranquil spirit is only good for nourish, healing touch, and tranquility. And you shouldnt have to use nourish all day long, so take that into consideration also.

Hmm not sure about your mouse over healing issue. I know alot of ppl dont use it, but i use healbot and it works just fine for me. And for the second part about mana, what type of combo are you running and which bracket are you looking to for this spec? And also remeber tranquil spirit is only good for nourish, healing touch, and tranquility. And you shouldnt have to use nourish all day long, so take that into consideration also.
    I was running Resto Druid/War, but my War was an asshat so no more. Not sure what comp I'll be running in 3s or 5s next season.

WG is hit or miss with me. It's kind of buggy with mouse over healing. If I'm targetting someone (friendly or hostile), but I still have my mouse over someone I'm wanting to cast WG on.. it won't go off. I usually have to drop my target to get it to go off. Extremely annoying.
    It's a common issue, but it only happens when the person you have targeted is out of range. The issue happens with both mouse-over macros and with addons like healbot & clique.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

WG is hit or miss with me. It's kind of buggy with mouse over healing. If I'm targetting someone (friendly or hostile), but I still have my mouse over someone I'm wanting to cast WG on.. it won't go off. I usually have to drop my target to get it to go off. Extremely annoying. And I don't know if I agree with the "not worried about mana" part. That seems to be the only way for anyone to kill me, by OOMing me.
    simple fix (or workaround rather)

in the begging of your WG mouseover macro put

/cleartarget

and at the end put

/targetlasttarget

I think I'll run something like this

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#0VG0z...ikAhsio:jkLVMm

Looks like a good 3's build for next season.

well this thread is getting some attention so i think i will post my idea here.

Im thinking about running a 3 healer cleave team me as restro with IS and two disc priests all of our dots ticking for around 5100 on each target, i do most of the healing in the beginning, while the two priests mana burn the other teams healer, were strong vrs melee because of thorns, and shield damage and the 40% reflective damage on the priests we bring 2 hymes of hope and a glyphed innervate. basic mana drain team, im open for ideas to help this comp if anyone has any idea?