Page 1 of 2
LastLast

DK Arena Spec 3.2

I know, I know, its probably been discussed alot. but i was wondering what you all think the new arena spec will be in 3.2.
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...&version=10192
    My best guess

Re: DK Arena Spec 3.2

Be like that

This build is almost identical to the OPs but gains improved AMS and AMZ by removing the two points in Dirge (the extra runic power doesn't seem worth it to me) and taking two points from Impurity. The two points removed from Impurity means 4% less damage for our "Spells". I'm not sure but isn't Death Coil the only spell unholy uses? If I'm wrong and Impurity increases any abilities using spellpower then I would need to find two points elsewhere.

Hopefully someone can kindly explain that to me.

Quote Originally Posted by chron78

This build is almost identical to the OPs but gains improved AMS and AMZ by removing the two points in Dirge (the extra runic power doesn't seem worth it to me) and taking two points from Impurity. The two points removed from Impurity means 4% less damage for our "Spell s". I'm not sure but isn't Death Coil the only spell unholy uses? If I'm wrong and Impurity increases any abilities using spellpower then I would need to find two points elsewhere.

Hopefully someone can kindly explain that to me.

Gargoyle, anyone?

Ok, so that's two spells. Any more? Four percent less damage on DC and Gargoyle in exchange for 2% less magic damage taken and the AMZ ability. What do you think?

edit: i guess Icy Touch and Pestilence damage would be affected too but not the fever damage

71/0/0, 0/71/0, 0/0/71

Balls Deep!!

Ok, so that's two spells. Any more? Four percent less damage on DC and Gargoyle in exchange for 2% less magic damage taken and the AMZ ability. What do you think?
    DUH? Gargoyle is your kill ability. You'll use it every arena match. On the other hand, not every opponent requires you to have AMZ.

This is the old 17/54 spec with a li'l alteration due to the changes. It'll still work after 3.2. There weren't many nerfs made. Prolly the biggest nerf made already was that the Gargoyle was made earthbound. Now it can be zerged as soon as it's summoned.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerberuz
    DUH? Gargoyle is your kill ability. You'll use it every arena match. On the other hand, not every opponent requires you to have AMZ.
    I bet you make a lot of friends with your awesome condescending attitude.

I bet you make a lot of friends with your awesome condescending attitude.

I bet you make a lot of friends as there's a HUGE number of scrubs out there.

I bet you make a lot of friends as there's a HUGE number of scrubs out there.
    Oh, you're quite right. I'm a scrub now, but see that's why I'm asking lots of questions. I aspire to be a super player such as yourself, who is admired and loved by all. Then maybe I can even troll a thread and speak down to other players who have not yet attained my exalted status on the message board.

Oh, you're quite right. I'm a scrub now, but see that's why I'm asking lots of questions. I aspire to be a super player such as yourself, who is admired and loved by all. Then maybe I can even troll a thread and speak down to other players who have not yet attained my exalted status on the message board.
    Sarcasm. Just showed me a li'l more bout yourself.

Unlike you, I posted credible specs to help the dude who started this thread. Also, I simply answered your question, corrected your mistake. My tone is to no concern as this is a public forum. So, if you don't have anything to say or have nothing else to share, gtfo.

Oh, I forgot to add. All diseases of a DK are buffed by Impurity. Impurity also has a very good synergy with Ebon Plaguebringer. Therefore, that 4% you're missing is a huge deal.

Sarcasm. Just showed me a li'l more bout yourself.

Unlike you, I posted credible specs to help the dude who started this thread. Also, I simply answered your question, corrected your mistake. My tone is to no concern as this is a public forum. So, if you don't have anything to say or have nothing else to share, gtfo.
    No, I think I'll stay. But thanks for the suggestion. Other than this thread, I find the site is full of very knowledgeable people who kindly help others. I do thank you for the information.

No, I think I'll stay. But thanks for the suggestion. Other than this thread, I find the site is full of very knowledgeable people who kindly help others. I do thank you for the information.
    Obviously why I'm here. You've gotto get used to people like me though. There's dakhdoun for example. You'll see him around=o

Since our dots are getting buffed, and the resilience change is actually kinda good for the dots, i was thinking about a spec like http://talent.mmo-champion.com http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...version=10192# For maxing dot dmg too keep pressure on everyone in 3v3/5v5 since 2v2 is dead, and the unholy blight change is good for pvp imo, what do you guys think about this?

i'm guessing
    0/0/0
    as a dk you don't even need a spec just spam chains of ice and go up in rating lol... if you time it right and you face a jumper you can DC them!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    No, Vanish isn’t working properly and breaks when you breathe on the rogue funny.

15+ Year Old Account

I'm going to try this:

I haven't started Arena'ing seriously yet, so I'm not sure how great this'd do... but I like the makeup of the spec so far.