Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Season continuing even with class changes...wth?

Quote Originally Posted by Stevegasm
    Someone said on my realm forums once:

-A bad player using a hunter is terrible.
    -An okay player using a hunter is bad.
    -A good player using a hunter is bad.
    -A great player using a hunter is $%@#ing OP.

I think that pretty much sums it up about hunters.
    Ok so be ot then great hunters are OP well how many op hunters have you ever come across maybe one or two.

lol nwo i don't even think its 1% XD
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    No, Vanish isn’t working properly and breaks when you breathe on the rogue funny.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

If I were vying for Gladiator (title) this season, I'd be absolutely pissed that they made such sweeping changes - and newer gear available from WG - with two weeks left to go in the season. Changing the rules of the game during the playoffs is a horrible idea, period, regardless of what game you're playing.

Sure, a good player will overcome and a facerolling player will suffer... but the point remains: you don't change the rules just before the final match. I can't fathom what was going through Blizz's collective mind during this SNAFU.

However, since I'm not vying for Gladiator title this season... meh. I'll be "outraged" in theory... and rather apathetic in practice.

Quote Originally Posted by DocQuantum
    If I were vying for Gladiator (title) this season, I'd be absolutely pissed that they made such sweeping changes - and newer gear available from WG - with two weeks left to go in the season. Changing the rules of the game during the playoffs is a horrible idea, period, regardless of what game you're playing.

Sure, a good player will overcome and a facerolling player will suffer... but the point remains: you don't change the rules just before the final match. I can't fathom what was going through Blizz's collective mind during this SNAFU.

However, since I'm not vying for Gladiator title this season... meh. I'll be "outraged" in theory... and rather apathetic in practice.
    Very true i think the class changed really isnt that big of a deal but getting better gear and using it to an advantage becuase really only a select group of people will be able to put that gear to use and you are perfectly right they shouldnt have changed the rules.. I am one of those people going for glad this season either in 2's or 3's and i believe that it could either make or break the teams that i play with

no new gear from wintergrasp until the new season [=
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    No, Vanish isn’t working properly and breaks when you breathe on the rogue funny.

Quote Originally Posted by rarwzs
    omg.. I hope u dont talk about 2v2? reti kind suck in 2v2 imo compare to other classes. and about the burst they got there is many classes that have the same burst or even better. one classs that many ppl never say anything about is hunter. hunter is the most underrated class for sure atm. maybe coz there is not many hunters around? dont know but ppl talk about hunters like they are crap...I fear hunters more then any other class.
    Yeah, there arent many hunters around alright..

Quote Originally Posted by ovideozn
    That's nothing compared to the number of rogues and resto druids...and warriors along with the resto druids -.-
    Have you actually stepped into an arena this season?
    http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/team/2/all/all/all/all/

Warrior/Druid 2v2 - 7%
    Rogue/Druid 2v2 - less than 2%

DK/Druid 2v2 - 18%
    DK/Paladin 2v2 - 14%

exactly. finally a logical post. oh well. hopefully they decide to give us an interrupt.

WoW = Evolving game

bizirite?

^^
    This.

Also, where were my moonkin PVP buffs!? QQ

Too bad my computer won't be up and running to see the prot/holy pally 2v2 facerolls lol. Can't wait to read the QQ on here about it ;D

http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=120285

FEAR THE SHADOWPRIESTS! FEAR 'EM!

Quote Originally Posted by wakerofgods
    ^^
    This.

Also, where were my moonkin PVP buffs!? QQ
    You got new skins!

i smell ppl that got their rating due to their class OPness..omg 1 week without faceroll ??no more ratings???

it's actually 2 weeks...

but just think about it.. you dont change the rules during a competition!

better if they just ended the season now, and impelent 2 weeks of "free" arena to get aquinted with the new buffs/nerfs/etc ..

im so glad though with the new changes... less burst, more skillz .. WOOOHOOO
    thread: Smoke Grenade? I mean srsly?
    I'd also like a flashbang and then it would be just like Counter Strike.

Quote Originally Posted by arxidia
    i smell ppl that got their rating due to their class OPness..omg 1 week without faceroll ??no more ratings???
    I def. agree with this.. people who let their class carry them are the ones complaining, i dont really see many 2300 + people on here complaining