Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Minimum to start 10 man Coliseum

Quote Originally Posted by a1derful1
    Not everyone gets the chance to be in an Ulduar group because they actually have to work.

Not having Ulduar gear does not = a bad player

x plus y doesn't always = z
    if you didnt have time to raid raid ulduar you prolly dont need to worry about wether your geared or not casue you prolly wont have time to raid CC.

how many hours a day do you work!?!? i work 8 and have all this time in the world to party or vacation on the weekends and raid of the evenings after work. hell im getting paied to sit here and write this to you. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Veno
    You can probably clear it with 25man Naxx Gear.
    This, with the caveat that milking everything you can out of emblems will also get you 5-6 slots of gear above naxx 25, so capitalizing on that can't hurt, particularly if you are a tank.

Considering that the emblem upgrade was meant to let you "skip to the CC", that's the barometer I and mine will be using as a starting point.

Also, I agree that it's admirable that you ask, and research these things. I've had my share of people who think, innocently, that being in the same guild as those doing content puts them (gearwise and skillwise) on par to join them.

Cheers, yo!
    Diablo IV is the best MMORPG Blizzard has ever made!

It also depends on your class/spec. Some roles are easier than others to function with bad gear and not cause a raid to fail.

If your a tank or MT healer, then no.
    If your a DPS or raid healer, somewhere between Yes and Maybe.

If your a tank or MT healer, you *have* to have the gear to function in your role without wiping the raid constantly. Granted even as a DPS or raid healer, if your bringing other benefits such as buffs your lack of gear can be worked around.

If you just plain suck, no amount of gear will save you though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixon
    if you didnt have time to raid raid ulduar you prolly dont need to worry about wether your geared or not casue you prolly wont have time to raid CC.

how many hours a day do you work!?!? i work 8 and have all this time in the world to party or vacation on the weekends and raid of the evenings after work. hell im getting paied to sit here and write this to you. =(
    I work on call 24/7 as an offshore service hand. I was out in the middle of the ocean when ulduar came out and will now be on land for a while because frankly I need some time off....and may be off for a month or two.

Is there anything else you need to know about my personal life in order to answer a simple question?

Since you got paid to write your post you could have also gotten paid to read a little further in the thread to see I already posted that I had been working while ulduar went live.
    The first explanation means you don't know. The second means you don't understand. The third means you can't accept the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by burek
    what a lame excuse..

why do you even care about the next raid if you have to work 24/7.. how do you even manage to get time to write on such a forum, i dont get it..
    Wtf kind of bullshit logic is that? Becuase posting on a forum requires 9 to 24 other people and several hours of committed time?

Idiot.
    If you say "pls" becuase it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" becuase it's shorted than "yes".

Quote Originally Posted by LonezWulf
    no lol her dick was bigger than my own