Addon Seal of Corruption

Ok, question,

From now on us Retri Palla's won't pop cooldowns (Trinket + Wings) until we have 5 stacks of SoC on our target.
    Is there any lightweight addon that gives a warning message like: "YOU HAVE 5 STACKS - GOGO PEW PEW".

Thanks in advance!
    Grts.

Re: Addon Seal of Corruption

Get PowerAuras, set it up to display a warning untill you have the stacks up. Then set up ten more triggers, just because PA is so awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrera
    It might a l2p-issue but then other classes are just too face roll compared to ele shamans.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

You could, I don't know, maybe look at your target and see how many stacks you have?

Oh wait, or are you still wanting EZ mode so you can still see what to do when while staring at your CDs?
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by theredviola
    You could, I don't know, maybe look at your target and see how many stacks you have?

Oh wait, or are you still wanting EZ mode so you can still see what to do when while staring at your CDs?
    Try not to talk smack to people that actually raid and have more to watch then just their debuffs on the boss. I know that you, being 4/5 T7, have this luxury, but some fights actually require that you be aware of your surroundings at all times. Flame Leviathan regular is hard for loots, right?

To the OP, I have not yet seen a mod for this but would be interested in one myself.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Just an idea, you can probably set up the addon DoTTimer to just keep track of Corruption/vengeance debuffs.

I am not totally sure that it actually shows how many stack you have tho. Would have to check it out.

And as said in another thread:
    theredviola GO GO GO You are almost to 500 trolling posts!!!
    The fact is on my <insert dps class> I can kill healers by playing well, on my paladin I can kill healers by being lucky.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Moonias
    Just an idea, you can probably set up the addon DoTTimer to just keep track of Corruption/vengeance debuffs.

I am not totally sure that it actually shows how many stack you have tho. Would have to check it out.

And as said in another thread:
    theredviola GO GO GO You are almost to 500 trolling posts!!!
    Classtimers shows your stacks of Vengeance on a target.

Im guessing you are confirming it works on 3.2 too?
    The fact is on my <insert dps class> I can kill healers by playing well, on my paladin I can kill healers by being lucky.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Moonias
    Im guessing you are confirming it works on 3.2 too?
    That Classtimers works? I havent had to update any addons for a while as they are still useable

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    That Classtimers works? I havent had to update any addons for a while as they are still useable
    I am using Classtimers as well and I have to search amongst the other debuffs on the boss to find my stack. What are you doing to make your's easily visible?

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    I am using Classtimers as well and I have to search amongst the other debuffs on the boss to find my stack. What are you doing to make your's easily visible?
    I pull the Target and only have it show the timers of Vengeance and Judgement/Vindication- Disbale all other things (JotC, etc.)