Page 1 of 2
LastLast

wasn't there plans for utility?

Wasn't there some blues telling they wanted to give Paladins utilitys like interupt for this patch?
    or was that mentioned as a base idea to how they wanted to go with the class?
    copy&paste of the blue-tracker:

Q. Do we have plans to introduce a stand-alone interrupt ability for paladins?

A: We would like to add this kind of utility to paladins. First we have to get the burst damage under control so that Ret paladins are not winning PvP encounters by blowing players up. When we accomplish that, we’ll look at finally giving them more tools.

http://war-tools.com/t68240.html

Re: wasn't there plans for utility?

yeah i guess the 90% HP crusader strike made paladin a little poor in pvp

/sarcasm off
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

So like i picked up some random preist in like hateful,savage and went to 2.2k. /flex
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Korgath&n=Luminant

10+ Year Old Account

ether they have not nerfed our burst enough to feel comfortable giving us a interrupt or they forgot, i think they forgot cause with some of the stupid changes they have made lately (not just for our class) its safe to assume they are on crack.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Personally I would take a distance closer over an interrupt. But I PvE for the most part, and while warriors and druids are charging back in after having to GTFO away from a boss, I'm watching them opening their can of DPS while I'm still running back in

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

We would like to

We would like to

We would like to
    yeah..
    And Christ said to his disciples, "I shall grant you eternal Salvation!"
    The disciples fell to their knees and replied, "Give us kings n00b!".

Personally I would take a distance closer over an interrupt. But I PvE for the most part, and while warriors and druids are charging back in after having to GTFO away from a boss, I'm watching them opening their can of DPS while I'm still running back in Sad
    Pursuit of Justice.

I would think it be a bit unfair to run around faster than all classes (cept kitties) AND have a charge.

Quote Originally Posted by z3r082
    Pursuit of Justice.

I would think it be a bit unfair to run around faster than all classes (cept kitties) AND have a charge.
    For PoJ to be somewhat comparable to the kitties/rogues/warriors (kitty leap/dash/intercept/charge/sprint/shadowstep), I would think 25% PoJ would be more appropriate, but that would be OP for PvP, the last thing Blizz wants.

And yeah, Kitties are the only other class in game that are like pallys (3-way hybrid), they get a PoJ effect PLUS 2 distance closers.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by z3r082
    Pursuit of Justice.

Both Rogues, Warriors, DKs, Feral Druids, and Shamans can all "run faster".

So basically we're the only Melee class that doesn't have something on top of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark

So basically we're the only Melee class that doesn't have something on top of that.
    And the only one without an interrupt with a low cooldown. 2 of those are also healer hybrids, which begs the obvious question, are we still being balanced by our bubble or does Blizz just really hate us? (or both)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark

Just thought I'd point out that while shamans can "run faster" both of the abilities they have are either reliant on a proc from a talented ability or can only be used outdoors. Unless of course the second one has been changed and I missed it in the patch notes.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

You're the most OP class in the game...why dyou need an interrupt or an ability that makes you run faster? :P
    YOU FACE JARAXXUS. EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION!

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

Bring back Anub'arak and we have to bring back Kel'Thuzad riding Sapphiron with Patchwerk holding on to the tail dive bombing the raid, who then explodes and out pops Thaddius who instantly casts Polarity Shift and wipes your entire raid leaving Kael'thas to swoop in and steal Frostmourne riding off on the Ashes of Al'ar who then is shot down by Kil'Jaeden riding Flame Leviathan and blown up by XT-Deconstructor who simultaneously explodes leaving a hole in the ground and out pops Yogg-saron who turns in to Sara and is taken away by Thrall who is later indicted on child molestation leaving frostmourne in an evidence bin in the stormwind stockades.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow_Blast
    is it possible for you to shut the fuck up and die peacefully somewhere far beyond?
    heh you know its true and youre just trying to deny it

Bring back Anub'arak and we have to bring back Kel'Thuzad riding Sapphiron with Patchwerk holding on to the tail dive bombing the raid, who then explodes and out pops Thaddius who instantly casts Polarity Shift and wipes your entire raid leaving Kael'thas to swoop in and steal Frostmourne riding off on the Ashes of Al'ar who then is shot down by Kil'Jaeden riding Flame Leviathan and blown up by XT-Deconstructor who simultaneously explodes leaving a hole in the ground and out pops Yogg-saron who turns in to Sara and is taken away by Thrall who is later indicted on child molestation leaving frostmourne in an evidence bin in the stormwind stockades.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow_Blast
    yep 'ts true.
    you should heed my voice and do the right thing-
    you shut the fuck up and die peacefully somewhere far beyond
    sorry if you truly want that to happen come do it yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Ascal

We would like to

We would like to

We would like to
    yeah..
    Soon

Sad thing is that all the troll werent waiting for their small buff, instead they were waiting for Ret nerfs so badly for weeks, and now........... got fucked in butthole hard. They realised that Rets didnt get nerfed to the ground and feel so helpless and abandoned in their quest.

"You're the most OP class in the game...why dyou need an interrupt or an ability that makes you run faster?"

and that guy got butthurted so you can see him running lost around ret forums feeling lost. And doing "so 3.1 trolling"
    I bet he made new account not to look pathetic on his main account DD.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashdakari
    Soon
    I'm not holding my breath. Blizzard has never buffed Paladins mid expansion before, I don't forsee it happening now.

Quote Originally Posted by Karaghan
    Sad thing is that all the troll werent waiting for their small buff, instead they were waiting for Ret nerfs so badly for weeks, and now........... got fucked in butthole hard. They realised that Rets didnt get nerfed to the ground and feel so helpless and abandoned in their quest.

"You're the most OP class in the game...why dyou need an interrupt or an ability that makes you run faster?"

and that guy got butthurted so you can see him running lost around ret forums feeling lost. And doing "so 3.1 trolling"
    I bet he made new account not to look pathetic on his main account DD.
    definetly not butthurt at all just saying a true fact

Mate how you want us to treat you serious. You have 5 posts menas no reputation at all so you can basically link any armory you want to prove you are bad as leet player. Waste of time really .

Quote Originally Posted by Jujumaster
    You're the most OP class in the game...why dyou need an interrupt or an ability that makes you run faster? :P
    Stupidity spreads like a virus.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag