Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Healer Shaman Raid Addons

If you're using Grid, I suggest looking into the addons for Grid itself. Currently I'm using

GridAutoFrameSize - Automatically resizes Grid for 40/25/10/5 man groups
    GridIndicatorIconBar - Adds more status icons to your Grid frames (allows you to track even more buffs/debuffs)
    GridManaBars - Shows a mana/resource bar for raid members
    GridStatusRaidDebuff - REALLY helpful in raids, as it equips Grid with most if not all boss debuffs found, so you don't have to add them yourself. You'll still have to add specific trash debuffs.
    GrisStatusRaidIcons - Shows marked targets on Grid, or if they're targetting a marked target. Useful in conjunction with DBM/BigWigs if they automatically mark people during an encounter.
    GridUnitMenu - Allows you to right click to open the usual player menu (trade, inspect, etc)

Be aware that some of these haven't been updated in a while, but they're still useful.

Re: Healer Shaman Raid Addons

I use totem timers for ES / WS monitoring, I used to use GRID, but I am trying out a new mod called VuhDo, seems pretty nice, like grid but then also has the ability to add click healing to the raid window itself. Right click on a persons bar and it will cast Chainheal, left LHW, S-left HW. Can be set up however you want as well.

To the person that said Threat meter, why? Have you ever really pulled healing threat off the tank? Adds dont count, because they will threat to you untill the tanks pick them up, no way for you to do anything about that. I have actually removed threat meters from my addons, just because its not like it used to be.