Paladin T8 Graphics Change

Did anyone else notice this yesterday?? Pre-3.2, Pally T8 used to have an exposed stomach on female characters. Now, the armor covers all the way down to the belt. A once sexy armor set now lost a (little)bit of its allure. /Cry

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Re: Paladin T8 Graphics Change

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    Did anyone else notice this yesterday?? Pre-3.2, Pally T8 used to have an exposed stomach on female characters. Now, the armor covers all the way down to the belt. A once sexy armor set now lost a (little)bit of its allure. /Cry
    I feel for you... :-[
    Quote Originally Posted by Deos
    LOL Rogues with light bulbs.. WTF blizzard, that kinda makes so "much sense" for stealthy ninjas. Why dont you put neon strings there, ringbells all around and a spinning flashing police lighbulb projector on the head "weeeeu-weeeeu-weeeeu, rogue incoming!!", that would hit the nail srsly

I posted about this on the WOW pally forums. Someone replied saying that the healy chest is still the midriff so I think it is likely a bug. I don't think they would just change the skins like that but idk! I want my midriff back!

15+ Year Old Account

aw nuts you're gonna have to fap to something else now :'(

Quote Originally Posted by d3v
    qft

Had to stop fapping to this toon when I lost the use of my skirt. Not gonna cry about that because [Plated Leggings of Ruination] more than make up for it.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

btw 21 critrating meta with recent JC changes is fail

this was changed on ptr from the first day it went up.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Actually there was some graphic changes to other equipment as well. the Titanforged Girdle of Triumph now is actually a girdle with a tribal cross on the buckle, rather then a belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwyn
    btw 21 critrating meta with recent JC changes is fail
    So since you didn't even look around, I would be using gems that qualify as blues in my legs and belt regardless. Why not take the 21 crit(which is more crit than 21 agi) when I would be activating it anyways?? The difference between the two and the benefits of only needing 1 blue gem are absolutely nominal as even EJ admits it.

I'll continue to use my Nightmare Tear and Sovereign Dreadstone knowing that I am losing like .1 DPS and gaining .1 crit. Buzz off.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Back to rerolling lv.1 NE's or BE's, stripping, /dance, and /fapping.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Just noticed that the armory is showing my leggings incorrectly. They actually have three sockets. The hidden socket with the Nightmare Tear socketed must not be showing up because the gem isn't in their website database yet. Hell, its still showing my 3 Bold Dragon's Eyes as prismatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Veiga
    I posted about this on the WOW pally forums. Someone replied saying that the healy chest is still the midriff so I think it is likely a bug. I don't think they would just change the skins like that but idk! I want my midriff back!
    Or maybe Blizz thought that tanks and melee dps would be kinda gimped (irl) if they had a huge gaping hole in their armor, whereas it wasn't that big of a deal for healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Healtuff
    Or maybe Blizz thought that tanks and melee dps would be kinda gimped (irl) if they had a huge gaping hole in their armor, whereas it wasn't that big of a deal for healers.

Does it really matter? Lol @ irl. I want my exposed belly again

That exposed midriff was silly anyway. Good riddance, now the set is actually a suit of armor again rather than a plated bikini.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

Fixing the lack of belly armor was important because we were exposed?? I love the irl reference when you consider we are attacking demons, beasts and giants that are the size of strip mall and they drop loot that perfectly fits the smaller being that just slayed it with a myriad of spells and abilities that are derived from comic books.

Give me back my plate bikini.

I love the irl reference when you consider we are attacking demons, beasts and giants that are the size of strip mall and they drop loot that perfectly fits the smaller being that just slayed it with a myriad of spells and abilities that are derived from comic books.
    It was stuck in thier teeth.

Fixing the lack of belly armor was important because we were exposed?? I love the irl reference when you consider we are attacking demons, beasts and giants that are the size of strip mall and they drop loot that perfectly fits the smaller being that just slayed it with a myriad of spells and abilities that are derived from comic books.

Give me back my plate bikini.

When I say IRL, I mean things we would expect to make sense in the real world. You can't use the reasoning that because some things don't make sense, that nothing should.

For instance, even though zombies don't exist, you would expect to kill a zombie by shooting it in the brain would you not?

When I say IRL, I mean things we would expect to make sense in the real world. You can't use the reasoning that because some things don't make sense, that nothing should.

For instance, even though zombies don't exist, you would expect to kill a zombie by shooting it in the brain would you not?
    If the zombie is dead, wouldn't the brain be as well?? If that is true, what is the point of shooting it in the brain?? There is clearly no blood circulation. What do you expect to accomplish here?? Are you shooting it in the brain while trying to behead the beast?? If that's the case, why not use a sword or axe?? Where did you find this strategy?

I will simply claim that shooting zombies in the brain will kill them must be an urban legend.