FL Vanished twice

;D

As the topic says, We were doing hard mode.... @ 67%, FL Vanished. He never returned. And even though we did leave the vehicles and stood there to be killed by the adds, nothing happened. Then the fire somehow killed us. We soft reset the instance, and tried again. Now, much more earlier... @ some 75% plus i guess, FL vanished again. Patch day raid was fulfilled then and there I recorded the whole thing the 2nd time. It was ridiculously not funny when we were wiping for some reason ... But, it was like "wtf" to witness.... happened in EU khadgar. Blizz, more debugging please.
    Any more buggy raids ? :-*

P.s Do not ask for the recording . its for personal use to giggle @ with friends who were not in the raid yest

Re: FL Vanished twice

We had an other bugg the whole area was full with that shit of hodir it was like an bucket of ice cubes

Quote Originally Posted by neohartrix
    ;D

As the topic says, We were doing hard mode.... @ 67%, FL Vanished. He never returned. And even though we did leave the vehicles and stood there to be killed by the adds, nothing happened. Then the fire somehow killed us. We soft reset the instance, and tried again. Now, much more earlier... @ some 75% plus i guess, FL vanished again. Patch day raid was fulfilled then and there I recorded the whole thing the 2nd time. It was ridiculously not funny when we were wiping for some reason ... But, it was like "wtf" to witness.... happened in EU khadgar. Blizz, more debugging please.
    Any more buggy raids ? :-*

P.s Do not ask for the recording . its for personal use to giggle @ with friends who were not in the raid yest

I dont think anybody cares so dont worry

:

kkthxbye

Xt mega bomb spammage we had over 40 up at once ???
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

Quote Originally Posted by zorg
    Xt mega bomb spammage we had over 40 up at once ???
    i loved that bugg i got that achievement in less then 2 sec wen the first bomb exploded but also 24/ of the 25 ppl died in that 2 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by HolyshockTalniEU
    i loved that bugg i got that achievement in less then 2 sec wen the first bomb exploded but also 24/ of the 25 ppl died in that 2 seconds
    same. The only way to even kill XT is to do him in hardmode and just wait for all the adds to expire b4 blowing up the boss.

Also in regards to FL. When we did him (Thorim and Mimi towers up) The crystals on the top of the wall showed only Thorim and Mimi towers were up and active. However during the fight he had the buff from freya's tower (the one giving +hp and reduction to dmg taken iirc), but freya's tower was not active. It didnt spawn the adds, but FL still got the tower's buff

Quote Originally Posted by Littlenino
    Also in regards to FL. When we did him (Thorim and Mimi towers up) The crystals on the top of the wall showed only Thorim and Mimi towers were up and active. However during the fight he had the buff from freya's tower (the one giving +hp and reduction to dmg taken iirc), but freya's tower was not active. It didnt spawn the adds, but FL still got the tower's buff
    Also happened to us, going for our regular 4T but after a wipe and the trash respawned (another bug) killed flame and life towers to hurry things up but upon aggroing FL he had three buffs, lightening, frost and life - health to match 3T but no life adds