To all the Hunters who got an Extra Talent Point!

I see you guys putting it randomly on skills, you already had like hunting part...LIVE THIS UP!!!

Spec 51/21/0 and wreck shit...You guys missed the ball on that one, no?

Edit-Err IDK if they edited that when it was prevalent way back, but I thought thats why they moved Readiness down one. Correct me or w/e.

Re: To all the Hunters who got an Extra Talent Point!

Readiness does not work with Bestial Wrath anymore if that's what you're trying to get at..

They never moved Readiness, it was always there. They just made it so that it does not refresh the cd of BW
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Those are raptors. Raptors are not fish.
    Get out of the water, raptor. You can not breathe there.

Even if you can't do Readiness+BW, you can still do either Marks or Surv down to Intimidation and be quite a hassle in PvP.

I doubt it, but it'd be neat if Readiness would affect Lock and Load's cooldown.. 6 Explosive Shots in a row, I reckon, could be devastating.

Heres me thinking I was a noob and been only running with 70 talent points for all of 3.1. I spent my extra 1 tallent point and didnt think any more of it untill i woke up this morning and see all my tallent points refunded.

Explosive Shot/Readyness/Lock and load could have made for some fun.

Extra point? I only have 71... O.o
    Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisawesome
    Extra point? I only have 71... O.o
    i had 72 yesterday but i guess people are saying they reset our points now. thats very disapointing i liked technically being 81 haha

exactly what i did i droped it in readyness along with exp shot and got 6 rapidfires on the northrend beasts landing me the top spot on the meter (at an impressive 6.2k dps, at least for me considering the fight) =)

Quote Originally Posted by Mixon
    6 rapidfires
    Welcome to MM
    Banned.

Yea it happen to me and fellow hunter friend too and heres my reaction.
    :Earlier that day In vent:
    YAY we have a extra talent point wooot. Yea man go check. I'm taing full advantage of this We have been shafted all the time and now im hearing we at the bottom of the meter in dps WTF up with this. Thank u blizzard for ur screw up.
    :later on that day:
    I just got the chest piece fromt he welfare emblems blizzard gave me lol. So im going to check out marksman. kk its good burst damage but i cant raid with this just yet man going back to survival when raiding time comes.
    :raiding time:
    Damn it WTF happen I lost Explosive Shot AHHHHHHHH
    i was a unhappy panda that day

This happened to me as well. I just randomly checked my spec and I saw I had an unspent point. I used it thinking I was a noob and then saw that I had 72 points.

After seeing that some people here were saying they had lost the point recently I looked at my armory and sure enough I only have 71 points now. But I didn't get all my points refunded, according to armory they just took 1 point away. Guess what point they took out....Explosive Shot ;D...good times, looks like that's 50g down the drain for a respec I didn't want.

Quote Originally Posted by Bairne
    This happened to me as well. I just randomly checked my spec and I saw I had an unspent point. I used it thinking I was a noob and then saw that I had 72 points.

After seeing that some people here were saying they had lost the point recently I looked at my armory and sure enough I only have 71 points now. But I didn't get all my points refunded, according to armory they just took 1 point away. Guess what point they took out....Explosive Shot ;D...good times, looks like that's 50g down the drain for a respec I didn't want.
    me two this is tons of fun. ty blizz