Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Leveling priest for disc arena

TwistedPower, first of all thanks for your great posts in this thread. Secondly, I was wondering: would you swap your Troll Priest for an Undead one, purely for racials (so not looks or anything, just when you purely look at racials)?

I would swap a troll priest for an undead one. I had rolled a troll priest back when races had their own priest abilities. I prefered the shadow ward and the 20% mortal strike hex of the trolls. Now that they are all the same i would play a undead one over a troll one. Though my troll racial is also nice to use when my haste trinket is on cooldown.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Quote Originally Posted by rarwzs
    okay I reply again, wtf has that u wear 2350 wep?!?!!?! so could I if I wanted to. could the same wep as u but I didnt care of my e-peen and took furi legs instead since it was a better upgrade for me.

but answer me? WHY does every high rated priest got spell pen? and with high I dont mean 2200 like your 3v3. why do they??! u say its not needed. and why does everyone stack SP instead of fucking stam that is so great if I ask you? you say u have bad gear? I had worst gear then u, I did ding lv 80 like 2 weeks before s6 and if u got so bad gear why do u have like 2000 more HP then every damn priest over 2600 rating +? maybe coz priest dont gem stamina except from you?

dont try to learn ppl how to gear a priest etc when u cant do it u self.

Look, you can't challenge him to an e-peen match and then mock him for having a big one.. that's not how it works..

On topic though: there is no, one, answer as to how you should gear. With classes, synergy and balance constantly changing it all comes down to results, and clearly he's proven that he can get results relative to the op's question the way he does things. It doesn't matter if he doesn't have the ultimate arena rating of doom cause the question asked was what to get at lower gear levels, what to prioritize first when he starts out with greens, what he needs to get from 2400 to 2600+ isn't relative cause that gear is at high levels.

Simply put.. if TwistedPower's way can get him to 2200+ (which it can since he has done so himself) then his advice isn't wrong, it's quite correct. What to get at top endgame with all the gear options available to beat the toprated players in the world is a different issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Uhuuu

Simply put.. if TwistedPower's way can get him to 2200+ (which it can since he has done so himself) then his advice isn't wrong, it's quite correct. What to get at top endgame with all the gear options available to beat the toprated players in the world is a different issue.
    omg...ofc you can get 2200 like he says. but its not the best way I say.
    Im 100% sure that many rogues can get 2200 rating with some str gems, should ppl say "get str gems" then when ppl ask how to gem?

98% of priest got 35 spel pen on back that got like 2000+ rating, except from tailoring priest. but still guy think u should have hast instead and stuff. OFC you can get 2200 or any other rating with hast enchant but its sure not the best enchant.

worst think I have heared..."if TwistedPower's way can get him to 2200+ (which it can since he has done so himself) then his advice isn't wrong"
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Tixwi

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Mnem%C3%AEc

Quote Originally Posted by rarwzs
    worst think I have heared...
    Sorry but, (now i'm not using this to prove you wrong or say that i'm right but) I couldnt resist becuase its a funny pun. I think what you said is the worst thing I have heard (correct spelling)
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".