Unholyblight/deathcoil build

i was bored tryin to make a new spec for my DK for ("Andonsus" Madoran) and i came up with a few decent ones...but then i got bored and decided to try something new and ended up with this http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#jfVMV...fMhbxcz:LAGVmM its all about death coil and unholy blight...tryin to keep the unholy blight on the target for as long as possible helped by Sudden Death i was wondering if this would be a viable dps spec i have't tried it out yet but some feed back on what you think of it would be nice

Re: Unholyblight/deathcoil build

~3% overall dps lose, but still ok,

IMO every Blood DK should spec DRW, even the new Raid have a little phase of nuke ( the Icehowl after the charge 100% more damage for like 10secs )
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.