Thread: Slam question

Slam question

Howdy, just respecced my new 67 warrior into titan grip since I wanted to try it out and got some decent +hit. From what I understand after reading the sticky slam should basically just be used after the bloodsurge proc? So this must mean slam then is a worthless skill now unless talented in arms tree?
    I used to play a warrior back in classic and can swear slam was used in attack rotations then. Is casting slams basically a thing of the past for warriors now? Unless ofc having the arms -1s talent?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Slam question

You'll be hitting whirlwind and bloodthirst often, and queuing HS when you have ample rage. Slam would act as another rage dump, but it would pause your swing timer 1.5 seconds, possibly causing rage issues. Also, the Instant Slam proc doesn't proc from Slam, so using it in place of another attack that could net you another instant attack would be ill-advised. Plus, standing still for the full cast sucks, I like being mobile always. It's extraordinarily useless in PvP for Arms, IMO.

So you say you're fury and think Slam is useless because you shouldn't use it when not procced?
    Bloodsurge=20% chance each BT, WW or HS. You use those 3 all the time, so you can use Slam! all the time.
    Don't want to flame, but sounds reasonable to me.
    You're right. Saying that a game is in fact a game does warrant a beating. Your logic is flawless. Why didn't I see it before?
    --Thyrandell

thanks for the help Xall.
    Worsor: hehe perhaps think you missunderstood what I was asking. Basically I was just asking if their is any reason to cast 1,5s slams. Ofc I understand that when bloodsurge procs and slam is instant it should be used asap.