3.2 macros...pls help

No doubt i will receive alot of comments "learn to play" etc etc but i have to say DK for me was just a hobby. I have mains. DK was just simple fun.

I never really worked out how it all works as i used 2 macros.

1. for tanking (frost spec):

/startattack
    /castsequence [mod] Death and Decay; reset=combat Icy Touch, Plague Strike, Pestilence, Blood Boil, Howling Blast
    /cast [nomod] Rune Strike

1. for DPS (full unholy spec)

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=target Icy Touch, Plague Strike, Scourge Strike, Blood Strike, Blood Strike, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike, Death Coil

With the relase of 3.2 i feel very very lost. It seems my simple fun macro days are over

What im really asking for after all the flames is someone nice enough to help me with 2 new spec frost tank or unholy dps and hopefully and update so i can go back to my simple 1 button smashes

I only have 2h titant mace for now but will start looking for 2 x 1h if thats whats needed.

Flame away...but im hoping theres one out there that can help make it simple and fun again

Re: 3.2 macros...pls help

Why don't you seriously take the time to L2Play? No flaming, but i don't see the fun in smashing two buttons, maybe if you looked on Elitist Jerks and read up some stuff on DK tanking you could learn how to play the class and have more fun by actually doing it properly?

http://elitistjerks.com/f72/

Have fun and good luck!