Thread: Blood Rotation

Blood Rotation

I'm a lv 64 dk and was wondering for best dps what rotation should I use?

Re: Blood Rotation

Plague strike, icy touch, heart strike, heart strike, death strike, dump RP.
    Heart strike, heart strike, heart strike, heart strike, death strike, dump RP.

Extracted from Elitist Jerks' Blood Simple - A Consolidated Blood DK DPS Guide (http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t61176-b..._dk_dps_guide/)

"SINGLE TARGET

I've had lots of fun with rotations over the last few weeks after having elbow surgery and only being able to play 1 handed. I bound a rotation to my scroll wheel, and off I went!

The meat of your single target rotation will be

IT-PS-HS-HS-DS -DUMP- DS-HS-HS-HS-HS -Dump-

In the first dump phase of your first rotation you should raise your ghoul in general, there is a nice little free GCD there for you. Like this:

IT-PS-HS-HS-DS-Raise Ghoul-DC-DS-HS-HS-HS-HS -Dump-

If you are a creature of habit, or just want to make your life easiest, you can stick with this rotation, and do just fine.

At the beginning of fights you can switch your first rotation around slightly, as follows: Leading with Death Strike will proc Abomination's Might right off the bat, getting it up before making any other attacks. Making your initial rotation:

DS-IT-PS-HS-HS--Raise Ghoul-DC-HS-HS-DS-HS-HS -Dump- then return to:
    IT-PS-HS-HS-DS-Raise Ghoul-DC-DS-HS-HS-HS-HS -Dump-

This is for raid situations where the raid DPS increase from your Abom's Might being up immediately will outweigh your personal DPS loss due to the mechanics of [Glyph of Death Strike]. Since you are using Death Strike first you will have no runic power, and therefore lose out on this bonus."

I, in no way shape of form take credit for this work. It was writen by Soilantgreen64.

Jeez can we just sticky one of these responses? Everyday someone asks for the very common sense blood rotation.

Search function still works.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

And not just blood rotation. We have daily questions about leveling specs and their glyphs and rotations also. And I just cant understand that people dont know how to use search function, google, or any other internet search engine.