Where's the Shaman Q&A?

Ive seen all classes but Shaman's Q&A, so that means we're next.

Anyone have any idea what they are working on for us? I know they said they we're wanting to fix a few things with Elemental, and also condense some of the totems.

I hope they decided to pay attention to the red-headed step children of WoW, cause we need some luvin'!
    Shaman PvP Theory
    - "that all sounds nice but i prefer the hide behind a rock and dps method, and if they target you, ghost wolf, and if they start attacking you, bend over and prepare yourself psychologically."
    -Thunderspike

Re: Where's the Shaman Q&A?

Wasn't Shamans like... first?

Our Q&A was the first one.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...ev/shaman.html -> have fun

I thought they were going to have 3 phases of the Q&A, with this being the 1st phase?
    Shaman PvP Theory
    - "that all sounds nice but i prefer the hide behind a rock and dps method, and if they target you, ghost wolf, and if they start attacking you, bend over and prepare yourself psychologically."
    -Thunderspike

I don't know about the damage dealing specs, but I feel a lot better about were Resto shamans are now than I did pre 3.2. Maybe after we have had more time with the changes they will come back to us with a NEW Q&A prior to 3.3.

just a guess though.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyetotem
    I don't know about the damage dealing specs, but I feel a lot better about were Resto shamans are now than I did pre 3.2. Maybe after we have had more time with the changes they will come back to us with a NEW Q&A prior to 3.3.

just a guess though.
    Bah, be happy with what you got. GC basically said he doesn't give a crap about priests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.

like said above, this is the Q and A for 3.2 http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...ev/shaman.html
    U cant really expect the Q and A for 3.3 to be out yet, 3.2 came out like 3 days ago :

However, i do like these two quotes from it.

"I remember one of my earliest experiences in the Barrens trying to group with a shaman to do a group quest. But he just told me was an overpowered shaman (Frost Shock!) and didn’t need the help. "

"Is there any reason that they start this way or is there any future change in store to address this disparity between their base health and that of other classes?

Ghostcrawler: This is one of those weird legacies that has been in the game forever. Nobody currently working on classes can remember why that decision was initially made, so we plan to revert it for 3.2."

connect the dots anyone? cheers

15+ Year Old Account

It's... around here somewhere.