Thread: Disc Priest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Disc Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakybastard
    I haven't played any rated arena because we're safe for gladiator, I have however played and arranged skirmishes vs + 2600 teams in our BG.

I guess you just lack the mental capability to think of things like that. Nonetheless, I've played vs 2600 teams since patch so I do have a clue what the state of the arena is like.

You however, still didn't answer my question, where's the armory? Can't wait to see the Priest Rogue top 5 team with 80% win ratio that suddenly dropped to 50%.
    Problem with that is, any rogue/priest that is even top 50 with those win percentages got there at the beginning of the season in the first week and have not played again since then.

this is one of the beefs I got with arena the last many seasons is changing shit slap dab in the middle of it, its bound to fuck over someone if they havent had the luxury of getting gladiator status in the first 2 weeks then never queing up again.

im currently playing enhance shaman together with a disc priest, currently sitting at 2200 at cyclone..
    before 3.2 hit we had almost no chances vs teams like rogue/mage or rogue/priest or rogue/druid.. after 3.2 hits we're just
    hoping to get such teams because they're more or less easy to play compared to other teams that suddenly
    raised out of nothing since 3.2 like ANY healer/warrior or hunter/healer... (except for disc/warrior where we
    still have a chance to kill the priest when warrior is kited correctly)
    especially those warrior/druid or warrior/protheal teams are just fuckin ridiculous whereas you laugh about druid/rogue
    or priest/rogue (even if the priest is playing very offensive)

a bit offtopic but teams like healer/dk or healer/ret also became pretty "easy" to handle after 3.2..(easy like: u play 10 minutes and won
    because u just outplayed your enemy in things of mana or dmg and it's just impossible not to win in such situations)

I have to say, playing priest rogue from before patch to after patch, we still went up, 40 or so rating, but in all honesty pick up a skilled warlock and you will go 100 points higher then you will as priest rogue.