Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Level 90 paladin talent ideas

Honestly, I'd take from the Diablo2 pally for some pally abilities. or at least use them as inspiration:

Holy: Holy Bolt (it would be a lot like penance, but not channeled, longer cooldown, and higher healing/damage)
    Holy:

Prot: Smite - A shield bash, which damages and knocks back the Paladin's foe.

Ret: Blessed Hammer, now this would be..different than the Diablo version otherwise it would just be Divine Storm: Hammer-Time Edition. I would say it would LOOK like Eric the Pures "HAMMER OF THE RIGHTEOUS!" in graphic, but would be a semi-ranged Direct Damage attack, with some sort of Debuff to it.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Keile
    Honestly, I'd take from the Diablo2 pally for some pally abilities. or at least use them as inspiration:

Holy: Holy Bolt (it would be a lot like penance, but not channeled, longer cooldown, and higher healing/damage)
    Holy:

Prot: Smite - A shield bash, which damages and knocks back the Paladin's foe.

Ret: Blessed Hammer, now this would be..different than the Diablo version otherwise it would just be Divine Storm: Hammer-Time Edition. I would say it would LOOK like Eric the Pures "HAMMER OF THE RIGHTEOUS!" in graphic, but would be a semi-ranged Direct Damage attack, with some sort of Debuff to it.
    hahahaha that would be awesome! good ol D2

Quote Originally Posted by felix8024
    There wont be 90 lvls in next xpack
    Just 85.
    I was right. BUEHEHHEHEHE

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Merander
    you mean something like BASK IN MY GLORY

also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riHdSlYiy-E wait for the shaman part
    I want a G.O.D. badge

Hah, oblivious films = awesome.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

How about we get a real combat system then worry about the future talents.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Deleted

For retri I would like to see something to be done with Concencration through a talent, so it would work like Desecration does, the talent would also reduce the mana cost of concencration by 10/20/30/40/50%, reducing enemy run speed by 10/20/30/40/50%.

I like that Holycano or whatever it was, holydins could use a Tranquility/Divine Hymn type spell, with a long, about 5 minute cd. Since it would work through Beacon of Light it would be a raidwide heal, healing 10 or 20% of your heals done to the target with beacon of light on every raid member within beacon range.

Protadings could reeeeeeeeeeeeally use a 2nd cooldown, since every other tank has more. Some talent increasing block rating by 50% or more for a few seconds with a 3-4min cd would be nice to see.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Horn
    How about we get a real combat system then worry about the future talents.
    QFT.

Of course, if you moved some spells (I.E. CS) higher up in the tree/made baseline, you could experiment more with synergy between other things.

it goes to 85
    I Surf on Exodus Tears

Here are my 2 sets of ideas for the next tier of talents. Mix and match them up if you don't like the way they're set.

Holy - Seal of Divinity
    Protection - Hallowed Fury
    Retribution - Hand of Vengeance

Seal of Divinity
    Fills the Paladin with divine power, causing critical healing spells to apply Divine Power upon the target, which increases the target's stats by 1%. Divine Power can stack up to 5 times. If Holy Shock is cast on a target with Divine Power, it will consume the stacks but heal an additional 153-201 health for each stack consumed.
    Hallowed Fury (45 second cooldown) {20 yards}
    The Paladin unleashes a blast of holy light, causing 453-601 Holy damage and an additional 20% damage on targets with 5 stacks of Blood Corruption/Holy Vengeance. Hallowed Fury applies a single Blood Corruption/Holy Vengeance stack if there are no stacks on the damaged target.
    Hand of Vengeance (3 minute cooldown) {40 yards}
    Places a Hand on the friendly target, increasing critical damage caused by 15% for 20 sec. Players may only have one Hand on them per Paladin at any one time.

Holy - Hand of Redemption
    Protection - Savior's Watch
    Retribution - Insight of the Crusader

Hand of Redemption (1 minute cooldown) {40 yards}
    Places a Hand on the party or raid member, dispelling all bleed, magical, poison, disease and curse effects. For the next 8 seconds, the target is healed for 3% of his/her maximum health for every bleed, magical, poison, disease or curse effect active.
    Savior's Watch (3 minute cooldown)
    The watchful gaze of the saviors envelops the Paladin, increasing healing recieved by 20% and increases the health restored by Ardent Defender's effect by 100% if it triggers. Lasts 15 seconds.
    Insight of the Crusader (3 minute cooldown)
    Enlightens the Paladin with the divine insight of a crusader, granting a multitude of effects as long as a specific seal is active on the Paladin. Lasts 20 seconds. Cannot be used within 30 seconds of using Avenging Wrath or Divine Shield.

Righteousness - Seal and Judgement damage increased by 20% and cause additional damage based on your attack power or spellpower over 5 seconds, whichever is higher.

Command - Seal and Judgement critical damage increased by 20% and allow Vindication to stack up to 2 times.

Corruption/Vengeance - Crusader Strike and Divine Storm now apply 5 stacks of Blood Corruption/Holy Vengeance and doubles the weapon damage addition.

Wisdom - Mana restoration gained is doubled, and all damage caused by the Paladin refresh Replenishment to its maximum duration.

Light - Health restoration gained is doubled, and heal the nearest 5 party members within 30 yards for 15% of all damage caused by the Paladin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshy
    Im under the assumption that they forgot shamans existed so they just need to find a few minutes to draw up a few lines but just keep putting it off since they are too busy pretending to nerf paladins.

All classes, All specs: 61 pointer

Your Wish is My Command:
    0% base mana cost
    instant cast

Page a GM and have them respond within the same year. upon usage removes the "We are currently experiencing a high volume of tickets." Also upon usage forces blizzard to higher another employee and pay them minimum wage.

Backup 61 pointer:

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth is:
    0% base mana cost
    instant cast

Forces blizzard into using atleast 1% of their annual earnings toward making World of Warcraft a better game. This causes high threat. Upon usage your account will be perma banned for no apparent reason.

WAT U GUISE TINK?!?@?

Quote Originally Posted by MF-DOOM
    proof or its lies
    you give us proof that its 90 and not 85 or its lies