Isle of Conquest Generals Unfair?

Horde General: 800,000 health. He doesn't aggro unless you go past the stairs, which basically means getting within five feet of him.

Alliance General: 1,200,000 health. If you even set foot in his room, you get wafflestomped.

Why would Blizzard give the Alliance general 400k more health? IDK, I'm gonna go cut myself with a butter knife and ketchup.

Re: Isle of Conquest Generals Unfair?

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPhoenix
    Horde General: 800,000 health. He doesn't aggro unless you go past the stairs, which basically means getting within five feet of him.

Alliance General: 1,200,000 health. If you even set foot in his room, you get wafflestomped.

Why would Blizzard give the Alliance general 400k more health? IDK, I'm gonna go cut myself with a butter knife and ketchup.
    Can anybody prove this, and if its true..wtf its just like AV all over again..Why must they fuck horde over

the alliance need the help

the alliance need the help
    My battle group still blows at IoC. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by mchltlt1037
    Can anybody prove this, and if its true..wtf its just like AV all over again..Why must they fuck horde over
    I'll toss some screenshots up, but right now I'm kinda ticked off. The Horde and Alliance generals both use 2handers, it's not like the Alliance one is Prot and has more health... Anybody have any ideas?

No clue unless the Alliance one does less damage or something.

Horde is so powerful that's actually the only way it would be fair to get handycapped and give
    the losers any, if only imaginary, chance to win. So, its not unfair, its actually fair.

Also, they probably get buffs depending on the number of guards alive, gaining in damage
    and health, so that's probably what's wrong
    Bigger than Life.

It's affirmative action for belinda and vann being such pushover for all those years.

Cus the ally in most battlegroups need it... in mine we suck so bad that we cant even win a single game for 6 hours [yes 6] if anything... they should buff him even more on my realm :S

Quote Originally Posted by Djolisimo
    Horde is so powerful that's actually the only way it would be fair to get handycapped and give
    the losers any, if only imaginary, chance to win. So, its not unfair, its actually fair.

Also, they probably get buffs depending on the number of guards alive, gaining in damage
    and health, so that's probably what's wrong
    Thats what I was thinking. So far on my BG we take hanger, jump in ally base, spam bombs on gate, kill boss. Total combat time of about 7 mins. Horde dominate lol...

in my battle grp we win 8/10 games.. cap hangar jump in horde base nuke door pew pew end of game

Quote Originally Posted by Proud_Retradin
    in my battle grp we win 8/10 games.. cap hangar jump in horde base nuke door pew pew end of game

This is the problem, everything is too reliant on the hangar. Other bases need a buff >

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Veno

This is the problem, everything is too reliant on the hangar. Other bases need a buff >
    I just wish the alliance in my battlegroup would grasp this already.
    Even despite at least one person demanding everyone to rush to hangar, at least 80% run straight to the workshop so they can camp the siege engine spawn.
    ZOMG FOUR CAR GARAGE ACHIEVEMENT!

But it's unplayable right now, anyway.
    IoC in the Blutdurst (german) battlegroup is like Wintergrasp pre 3.2.

hmm yesterday i saw the ally general with 800k hp... dunno how u saw him with 1.2mil

the alliance leader also got 799K health BUT i also saw the alliance leader with a kings and a priest stamina buff and BOOM 400K higher, really strange :s

Quote Originally Posted by Veno

It's not as bad as it used to be. You can win w/o ever getting the hangar. Before the changes it was if you didn't get hangar you lost the battle, no question about it (unless you could get it back and the other team really sucked).