K3 Telelporter?

Hey was just wondering if blizz decided to take it out......I've checked all the trainers and havent seen it learnable unless its another name....Anyone know anything about it?

Re: K3 Telelporter?

There never was a K3 teleporter.

They just added a Wormhole Generator: Northrend, though. You can use it to get to any of the zones, not just Storm Peaks. So it's better.

oh my bad i thought i read somewhere that there was xD well nvm

Nah that was one of the destinations of the wormhole initially.

There was one, it was listed on wowhead and thottbot on ptr mode, but it was replaced by the wormhole generator.

İ also found a K3 Telelporter on the wowhead fıles. But couldent find ıt anywere in game. so I guess they eather tok ıt out or replaced ıt wıth the wormhole. Alltough I wouldent mınd a K3 Telelporter aswell wıth more 'debuffs' to play wıth lıke the Area 51

Lol yea that musta been what happened heh........i was plannin on makin the K3 teleporter and woulda bought the dalaran ring so i can have my hearth somewhere else Shaman + ENG + New AT Tabard + Dalaran ring = master of goin places!!!
    hehe

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Airvio
    Lol yea that musta been what happened heh........i was plannin on makin the K3 teleporter and woulda bought the dalaran ring so i can have my hearth somewhere else Shaman + ENG + New AT Tabard + Dalaran ring = master of goin places!!!
    hehe
    replace shaman with mage and you have the real master of goin places

damn your right :P well ill still stand by my words becuz mages need a reagent!!! lol