Poll: Would you prefer it if they redesigned travel form to make it a mount replace like flight form is a

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Travelform - would you like it as a full mount replacement?

Ok, just wondering...

Would you like Blizzard to redesign Travelform (as well as reskin it) to make it a proper full replacement for your mount.

ie. you get it at level 20 and it gives you a 60% speed increase with a 1.5sec OOC cast to use it and then at level 40 you'd get 'Epic Travelform' with a 100% speed increase?

Or do you like it as it is? After level 20 now, I assume the only people who use it would be PVPer in WSG and EoS so they can carrier the flag - although it's not that much faster than talented-cat form anyway?

Re: Travelform - would you like it as a full mount replacement?

im not a druid i have a lvl 48 one which i play everyso often it sounds like a good idea but i think it would be a big nerf to casual players who play BGs alot

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Alex304
    im not a druid i have a lvl 48 one which i play everyso often it sounds like a good idea but i think it would be a big nerf to casual players who play BGs alot
    if a lot of ppl have this opinion:
    here you have your confirmation of the fact that blizz isnt gonna do this :P

It's actually not that big a nerf though.

Travelform gives you a 40% speed increase.

Talented cat-form - which pretty much all PVP'ers will get anyway gives you a 15%/30% speed increase. So, bump up those talents to give you a 20%/40% speed increase and it's not nerfed at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardley
    Ok, just wondering...

Would you like Blizzard to redesign Travelform (as well as reskin it) to make it a proper full replacement for your mount.

ie. you get it at level 20 and it gives you a 60% speed increase with a 1.5sec OOC cast to use it and then at level 40 you'd get 'Epic Travelform' with a 100% speed increase?

Or do you like it as it is? After level 20 now, I assume the only people who use it would be PVPer in WSG and EoS so they can carrier the flag - although it's not that much faster than talented-cat form anyway?
    Problem with thats, is that travel form is usable in combat. They'd be able to escape very easily if able to travel at 100% speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Edog720
    Problem with thats, is that travel form is usable in combat. They'd be able to escape very easily if able to travel at 100% speed.
    Which is why I said give is a 60%/100% speed increase with a 1.5sec out of combat cast - just like a normal mount.

Don't fix it, if it ain't broken.

What about arenas? :S

Travelform isn't usable in arenas - it's only usable outdoors.

So this hasn't nothing to do with Arena.

Really? Do you even PLAY the game?
    In order to fly, one must simply miss the ground.
    6/6 ~ Ahead of the nerf curve!

I thought Travelform was usable in Blades Edge, Nagrand and Lordaeron arenas ?
    Warriors' Armory profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Agamaggan&cn=Vikon
    Mages' Armory profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Agamaggan&cn=Goatluver

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Are you for fucking real? I call troll.

were your other 375 posts this constructive?

Quote Originally Posted by getefix
    were your other 375 posts this constructive?
    Far more constructive than your 746 based on this it would seem.

Sorry - I don't play arena so thought they were all classed as indoor. Obviously that's wrong. However, I still dont think this would in anyway break it as cat form would get a small speed increase to match what travel form currently offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazjia
    Don't fix it, if it ain't broken.
    Metzen wrote both Thrall AND Garrosh... how do you feel now fanbois?

Far more constructive than your 746 based on this it would seem.

Sorry - I don't play arena so thought they were all classed as indoor. Obviously that's wrong. However, I still dont think this would in anyway break it as cat form would get a small speed increase to match what travel form currently offers.
    you have no inkling on how pvp works at all, just stop talking

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Yao
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Yao
    Ya... Ill be nicer about it though Honestly dude it woudl never work, there are way to many balance issues with making cat form go just as fast (feral druids!), or having an instant cast mount in arenas (Oh lord having bad memories of hallows end brooms in arenas...).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli
    Ya... Ill be nicer about it though Honestly dude it woudl never work, there are way to many balance issues with making cat form go just as fast (feral druids!), or having an instant cast mount in arenas (Oh lord having bad memories of hallows end brooms in arenas...).
    Thankyou.

If everyone would bother to explain things sometimes rather than just want to see their postcount go up by +1 then this would be a much nicer place.

Didn't vote since my option isn't there.

My opinion:
    Why fix someting that isn't broken? It would also be a big nerf to PvP, because travelform is sometimes used by moonkins/restro druids to get away.