Poll: Would you prefer it if they redesigned travel form to make it a mount replace like flight form is a

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Travelform - would you like it as a full mount replacement?

what if feral swiftness affected cheetah form? would you be happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Chimpzilla
    Travel form is a low mana shape shift, often used simply to break snares for cheap. Aside from that however we have mounts so I'm not sure why you need a cheetah form to work like a mount. Just use a regular mount.
    I originally thought he was wanting an instant cast ground mount form, however he then suggests changing travel form to have a 1.5s cast time like other mounts, so I don't get it.

I could sort of understand the argument for adding something like a 'Swift Travel Form' that's 60% or 100% to give you an instant cast land mount, but I really don't think it's necessary. Besides, I already hate enough that I never get to see any of my other mounts because it's a waste of time to cast them instead of using swift flight form.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Quote Originally Posted by Degrador
    I originally thought he was wanting an instant cast ground mount form, however he then suggests changing travel form to have a 1.5s cast time like other mounts, so I don't get it.

I could sort of understand the argument for adding something like a 'Swift Travel Form' that's 60% or 100% to give you an instant cast land mount, but I really don't think it's necessary. Besides, I already hate enough that I never get to see any of my other mounts because it's a waste of time to cast them instead of using swift flight form.
    May be OP wanted to remain in travel form and speed when he's running around azeroth gathering mats?

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTree
    May be OP wanted to remain in travel form and speed when he's running around azeroth gathering mats?
    Seems like a pretty limited / uncommon thing to want to change a core spell with so many implications.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!