Thread: ELE vs Arcane

ELE vs Arcane

With shock changes and a few pts in reverb I've found arcane mages a lot easier to fight 1v1. We can spam FS or FlS and still interrupt AM and blast quickly. That with grounding and shield totem paired with thunderstorm I've been having a lot of luck 1v1. Anyone else see the same results? Different results?

Frost mages are still pretty tough. Tho, I think 1v1 will be more balanced.

EDIT: making this post because arcane mages could faceroll us easily last patch and perhaps still. I honestly have a hard time telling if I'm fighting a skilled arcane mage unless they just dont slow.

Re: ELE vs Arcane

I've never had problems with either, it's been a tough fight always, but its been a rewarding fight always too.

Yes I expect it would be easier... considering they were buffs. This is not a troll, just stating the obvious.

Gratz

My pet can solo an ele shaman.

Sorry, had to.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

why are you talking about 1v1? where in the game does that make any difference at all?
    Currently writing the Shaman Manifesto. Will include QQ, e-peen blazes, nerfs, and lightning. God damn i love lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by XeroXen TruSin
    why are you talking about 1v1? where in the game does that make any difference at all?
    You mean aside from PvP if you run across another class? Or if you are left to deal with it alone in arena for some reason? Or you are dueling for fun? Just making a post to discuss the changes, hoping to get constructive conversation.

Perhaps its just the nature of the comp but... I have a LOT of matches decided my 1v1 as mage rogue. Probably 1/3 or 4 matches is me 1v1 someone else (often times its a healer).
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

against frost mages just play defensive... purges flame shocks etc etc

just outlast his cds basically... and don't get your em fire shielded :P
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    No, Vanish isn’t working properly and breaks when you breathe on the rogue funny.

Quote Originally Posted by XeroXen TruSin
    nothing in the game makes any difference at all??.....

ppl play games for fun.
    1v1 is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by sbarro777
    nothing in the game makes any difference at all??.....

ppl play games for fun.
    1v1 is fun.
    Whether it's fun is irrelevant when the game isn't balanced around it even slightly.