Did Blizz fix the WG "weeklies" in 3.2?

I used to be able to do the WG weeklies twice a week, after 4 days they would reset.

I did my weeklies Tuesday, usually I can do them again on Saturday but it looks like they're not available this week.

Sucks, being able to do them twice a week was an important source of honor and shards for BoA gear for me.

Re: Did Blizz fix the WG "weeklies" in 3.2?

No, I did Slay Them All, Stop the Seige, and Victory in Wintergrasp (even the elemental daily) today, even though I did those+Toppling the Towers on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPhoenix
    No, I did Slay Them All, Stop the Seige, and Victory in Wintergrasp (even the elemental daily) today, even though I did those+Toppling the Towers on Tuesday.
    That's good, strange that it's not working for me. Guess I musta did them on Wednesday even though I coulda sworn I did them on Tuesday.

I find that if someone that got them last week they are able to share them to me this week when I already did them. My friend who doesnt pvp does this every week.
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.