Funny bug in ToC

A funny bug happened to us today in the new heroic (Trial of the Champions). We had just spawned the Black Knight, when one of the champions (the first boss fight) respawned and attacked us. I had a really good group, so the tank just picked up both bosses and we burned down the extra one.

But then just to prove that he hated us. The boss laid down for a sec, the got up, ran over and jumped on a mount. Let me tell you how hard those guys hit when they are mounted.

Not a big deal, we wiped and started again (this time without the extra guy). However, that was a little strange.

Re: Funny bug in ToC

has happened to me a couple times. once during the black knight fight, and once after. always the night elf hunter chick.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

We had it where all three of the faction dudes were on the ground, trampled, but we weren't being dismounted and when we jumped off, we couldnt attack them.

But we remounted, rekilled them, and then it worked

Same thing has happened to me except with the Tauren Shaman.

Earlier today I had to fight the Tauren Shaman again. This time, we decided to kill it first to see if that would prevent the bug from happening. It worked.

Kill the buggy one first!

Ours happened the first Phase. He ran around and got on EVERY mount left in the arena, We had to melee them down. He was up the whole time we were doing phase 2 and 3. And even after we were done he was up. We fought him for about 6 minutes after to get a dps test.

We had this happen in P1. After we got them off their mounts the BE boss would just keep rezzing. We'd kill her, she'd fall down and then jump right back up with 50k or so. We killed her 4-5 times then just ran out the instance to reset the boss.

same thing happend to my group but it was when we where discussing loot, it was the dwarf rouge. don't know what your was.

Also a few days ago we where running Heroic AN and the 2nd boss the spider died with out any of us even hitting it

so we where out a badge. we where all kinda like wtf.

just run out and it despawns, dont bother attacking it, since it takes forever when it mounts up with the 3 shields etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Furosuto
    Same thing has happened to me except with the Tauren Shaman.

Earlier today I had to fight the Tauren Shaman again. This time, we decided to kill it first to see if that would prevent the bug from happening. It worked.

Kill the buggy one first!
    Same thing happened to me today with a Draenei shaman in Alterac Valley. First I killed him, then I started to drink and then he jumped back up and shot me with chainlightning so I wiped. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxia
    Same thing happened to me today with a Draenei shaman in Alterac Valley. First I killed him, then I started to drink and then he jumped back up and shot me with chainlightning so I wiped. Damn.
    Shit...hopefully they fix that bug soon. Sounds unfortunate.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruberchoice
    who lomg untill its fixed?

Here's what you have to do to fix this bug if it happens in your instance:
    Nuke the respawned champion to 1 hp.
    Run to the door.
    Wait until he/she hops on a mount and starts heading towards you.
    Exit.
    Come back in.
    Loot.

This has happened every single ToC run to me, and it SUCKS when the mounted champion decides to stand on top of you causing you to be perma-trampled.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

We got this bug. We ran out of the instance; when we came back in, it was fine.

I put in a four paragraph GM ticket describing it, so Blizz would have as much information as I could give 'em (in the limited number of characters they allow)... and tacked on a line about the additional instances still being down at the very end.

Two days later, I got a nice e-mail response: we know the instance servers are frequently down; we're working on it. They ignored the first four paragraphs - the gist of the ticket - to respond to the tacked on one-sentence at the end...