Judgments of the Wise bugged?

So i've been raiding as ret for the most part since 3.2 hit and ive noticed a drop in JotW procing.
    I've spoken with other ret paladins in my guild and they have also noticed that a judgment occasionally will not proc JotW.
    I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.
    Your health is low, do you have any potions or food?

Re: Judgments of the Wise bugged?

I don't know about bugged, haven't really been paying attention, but I do have mana issues. Have to use consecration glyph or I can't sustain my rotation.

In my experiance, using SoV I had zero mana issues testing both on target dummys and northrend beasts/yogg (which is all Ive tested :-X), however as soon as I swap to SoR i do notice a slight mana drop, but not the point of concern; could just be not landing a few attacks and not procing judgement of wisdom. On the other hand using SoC without the glyph you will notice a definate mana loss due to priority of judgement of command being so low(judgement of limp noodle), and thus you use it less than you would judgement of righteousness or venagance.

If you are using SoV and SoR with a high judgement priority, and still having mana concerns, i would advise glyph of consencration simply because it equates to about 108mp5 in a perfect-ish rotation and reduces GCD clashes.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

15+ Year Old Account

seen this too with SoR only, when the mob die from your judgement it wont proc the jotw
    been judging critters in hero since the start of wrath to regen myself and thats annoying like hell

Most likely SoV/Corr dot procs judgement of wisdom on ur target along with your melee/specials/seal proc that's why your mana is going well with that seal.

Made by myself while I'm bored..

I've only noticed this on small things like judging on critters or the zombies in CoT to keep mana up doesn't proc the mana regen, though I'm guessing this is because the seal damage procs before the judgment thus killing the thing before the regen can activate.

Quote Originally Posted by BDF
    I've only noticed this on small things like judging on critters or the zombies in CoT to keep mana up doesn't proc the mana regen, though I'm guessing this is because the seal damage procs before the judgment thus killing the thing before the regen can activate.
    Correct. If you pay attention, you will see that judgement damage doesn't show up in the logs for a missing JotW, but seal damage does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrera
    It might a l2p-issue but then other classes are just too face roll compared to ele shamans.

only time i ever go oom is about 3-4 minutes into a long boss fight like hodir or kologorn aurieya etc. but the mana issue isnt bc Jotw its cuz consecration. with the glyph i have a 100% up time on the DoT and i use 1-2 cons's before i divine plea during a fight then it should balence out to a manageable amount im speced for aura mastery since ret spec has about 15 extra points to put where ever the hell u want i got the intell bonus from the holy tree which is good for mana. in the past days judgement of wisdom on a boss should put u over. since the JoL balence rets can judge whatever the hell they want so mana really is easy to maintain

One possible explanation is this, if your judgment is absorbed or does no damage to the darget, replenishment does not proc. so if your judgments are getting absorbed for some reason or just not doing any damage you will not gain the replenishment effect. This seems to happen frequently in PvP situations for instance.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Horn
    In my experiance, using SoV I had zero mana issues testing both on target dummys and northrend beasts/yogg (which is all Ive tested :-X), however as soon as I swap to SoR i do notice a slight mana drop, but not the point of concern; could just be not landing a few attacks and not procing judgement of wisdom. On the other hand using SoC without the glyph you will notice a definate mana loss due to priority of judgement of command being so low(judgement of limp noodle), and thus you use it less than you would judgement of righteousness or venagance.

If you are using SoV and SoR with a high judgement priority, and still having mana concerns, i would advise glyph of consencration simply because it equates to about 108mp5 in a perfect-ish rotation and reduces GCD clashes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luthius
    Most likely SoV/Corr dot procs judgement of wisdom on ur target along with your melee/specials/seal proc that's why your mana is going well with that seal.
    This.

this happens because if you judge SoR, it will procc 2 SoR proccs first, than the target is judged, but if the target dies within the 2 proccs you gain no mana (because there was no judgement until this point)

Yep tested it and agree with Horn and Ronark.

Now i might sound a bit odd but i think double dmg from SOR is not accident, and thats not conspiracy theory just common sense.
    I think they did something like that for purpose to match SOR with old SOB for safe testing on live servers.
    They didnt have choice and they had to nerf SOB just becaus wow community was flooding every possible forum about ret burst. If they would live as it was and just see how the new resil kick in people would burn them alive. It was obvios people will discover SOR and st.art using it, so if anything will go wrong they will hotfix it and will say it was a bug
    Notice that more tiny stuff got hotfixed and SOR wasnt.

Still i hope they will change a bit SOV. Adding lets say stacking possibility to Divine storm + white mele hits that would solve stacking time a bit and AOE dmg in one go.