Poll: So why not a Resto Druid?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

[PvP] So why not a Resto Druid?

So, why aren't you playing a Resto Druid instead of your Disc/Holy Priest?

This isn't really meant as a whine thread: it's just that I'm having a hard time sticking with the Priest myself, and I'm hoping this will remind me of the benefits of playing a Priest.

You can pick up to three reasons. In case more apply, just pick the most important three.

Thanks

Re: [PvP] So why not a Resto Druid?

What do you want to do PVE or PVP?

Think the [PVP] tag in the topic really says it.

I chose missing burst healing/shields, extra utility/dmg, and more skill. But a little disclaimer, I also play a feral druid and am building up a resto set for pvp =)

There's nothing wrong with a resto druid, I think they have more staying power/survivability at equal gear/skill levels and should pump out more total healing.

However, priests will generally have a larger impact on the outcome of a fight (whether in BGs or arena) b/c of their utility. That makes them a little harder to play (balancing healing, dps, dispelling, burn, fear, shields, etc) but the result is more rewarding.

Whether you're a disc priest or a resto druid, it's an awesome class/spec to play. Just be glad you're not a resto sham =P

Your missing, I want to be able to mana burn. On your poll.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Deleted

Because the tree form, pretty borring to look at all the time.

As a Restoration Druid, sometimes I miss my Priest. :|

But I dont miss being crippled by snares or poisons.
    I > U

However, priests will generally have a larger impact on the outcome of a fight (whether in BGs or arena) b/c of their utility. That makes them a little harder to play (balancing healing, dps, dispelling, burn, fear, shields, etc) but the result is more rewarding.
    Both class here can make hugh diffrent for the outcome of the fight (Bgs and arena). It have to do with the player not the class. Both class have the tools for it while shaman lack on that part.

The problems is that not many resto druid use their cc so much they get lazy and just spam hots in tree (BGs).

Both class here can make hugh diffrent for the outcome of the fight (Bgs and arena). It have to do with the player not the class. Both class have the tools for it while shaman lack on that part.

The problems is that not many resto druid use their cc so much they get lazy and just spam hot in tree (BGs).
    It's a very easy habit to fall into as you are very resilient until focus fired by an entire team, however i have started rooting cycloning and occasionally helping finish someone of with moonfire spam and have noticed a huge difference.
    Resto Druids, the best health care system

15+ Year Old Account

I wanted to select "Because Resto Druids takes more skill". I'm joking ofcourse, I just don't want to re-roll even if I slam my head against the desk when I see Resto Druids waddle behind a pillar and get a second mana bar and all those other things we like to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedPower
    Your missing, I want to be able to mana burn. On your poll.
    I consider mana burn to be "utility" in this poll.

Thank you all for answering

I wanted to select "Because Resto Druids takes more skill".
    I actually though about adding an option similar to that, but I didn't figure anyone would actually vote for it (regardless of whether it's true or not, very few people would ever believe/admit other classes are harder to play).

For the record, I play a lot of classes and I do find the Priest among the harder ones to play