Gun'Drak Snake o' Doom

I noticed this quite a while back, and I'm sure some of you have too, but I've never been able to figure out what it was/why it existed. In Gun'Drak, in the room with the Drakkari Colossus, there's a balcony...when you look off of it, you see what appears to be a gigantic snake that stretches as far as the scenery goes before ending with no head. I unfortunately forgot to get a screen shot in my latest run, but has anyone else noticed this or, better yet, know what the hell it's there for? Thanks!
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Re: Gun'Drak Snake o' Doom

lol i just noticed it the other day, it is an orange snake correct? I have no idea what its there for.

It's possible that the snake tail was their sacrificed snake god, but who knows? I wonder as well.
    "The reign of a nation is infinite, where as the leader is finite."
    -The Commander

I used to think that it was Yogg-Saron, but i think it might have something to do the Uldum(in Tanaris). The reasons i think this is because at the gates of uldum are statues of snakes and it looks like something BIG broke out of Uldum

Derailed the Cereal Thread

:O it looks like a chinese costume
    "Your country is like an old maid servant; accustomed to being raped by everyone." - Napoleon

But why Gun'drak? And the tail is belonging to something alive, and not chained.

Quote Originally Posted by bak00777
    I used to think that it was Yogg-Saron, but i think it might have something to do the Uldum(in Tanaris). The reasons i think this is because at the gates of uldum are statues of snakes and it looks like something BIG broke out of Uldum
    It's a troll god moron, not an old god or a titan

Get your lore staight
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

If you are talking about when i said i thought it was Yoggy, i said "used to" and it was speculated that Hakkar was affiliated with the old gods, and head over to Uldum cuz there are clearly Snake statues just like all across TROLL zones.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar
    It's a troll god moron, not an old god or a titan

Get your lore staight
    No, it's not a troll god. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I just remembered a quest involving killing the prophet of the Snake God, Ssesserus or something, who was very much dead and not nearly as big.

Gods that died:
    Snake god
    Bear god
    Wind serpent god
    Mammoth god
    Rhino god (dies when you finish the quest)

One god is alive, the cat god. The rest are dead, namely the snake.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." (Albert Einstein)

Ah, thank you!