Deleted

How to: DK, Priest, Rogue

Have seen this comp can reach 2900 rating and I wonder how to play this comp. Does anyone have an idea or advice?

Re: How to: DK, Priest, Rogue

/cast skills beyond 2600 rating

Only have an idea, so if it's totally wrong, feel free to kill me, slowly.

DK should dot up sevral targets, when one gets low, rogue pops cd's, cc healer and go for a kill. Cc healer with strangulate, blind, and fears. Rogue should be like 70% in stealth, and only do openers. DK should peel a lot if they go for rogue or priest. If it fails to kill one target, you may switch over to healer, who will be out of all cd's at that time.

~Dui

Depends on the setups. I'm a disc priest playing this combo and we had gotten from 0 - 2150 in 2 days easily (I am Deadly geared also).

First off, priest has to avoid saps at all costs. Renew on DK's pet and he sends it leaping to someone > you're in combat.

Rogue is stealthed the whole time, DK picks the target and they coordinate the rogue's opener. Usual primary targets are Priests, Druids, Paladins, Shamans of any specs. Never warriors, never DKs, never Mages.

As the poster before me said, the tactic boils down to DK using his Pestilence / whatever to dot up everything. Rogue waits and does his stuff once ordered. Priest dispels primary target or targets. One of the great things here is that priest can go behind the pillars, use Inner Focus + Divine Hymn and prevent tons of burst for no mana.

It's really not a hard setup to play, your main dps there is the DK and he'll be the one carrying the team. Priest fears if he has the opportunity, forcing fears can lead to Priest dying. Rogue has to be extremely aware of the situation and not screw up with the opening and he usually assist the DK for the kill.

Against mirror setup > who kills the opposing priest first wins.

Against RMP > priest or rogue

Against druid teams > druid

I could write a huge wall of text but if you got remotely smart and aware people (and deadly geared) you can reach at least the rating I'm at seeing I'm not one of those pro players, I'm a mediocre one at best.

since the dk nerf idk how good it will be but before...

cheapshot muti cb evis for rogue
    froststrike froststrike strangulate

profit
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    No, Vanish isn’t working properly and breaks when you breathe on the rogue funny.

http://eu.blizzard.com/rf09/ub_r1_3.xml

Watch any of the SK Gaming EU matches to see rogue/dk/priest in a high rated setting, no commentary with these vids (all from the 2009 Warcraft Regional Finals), but will at least show you the targets they select, how often they swap, the CD's they pop and when, etc.