BG Leveling Class?

Hey
    My n my friends are makeing some noobs to go and level in bg's. Sofar we have a rogue and a resto drood. What would be the best/most fun class to play as leveling? i was thinking mage but i hear casters get wrecked at low levels. Thoughts?

P.S. NO RET PALAIN

Deleted

Re: BG Leveling Class?

RET PALAIN for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ðraxxus
    P.S. NO RET PALAIN
    Was gonna say that, or resto druid :P

anyone know how warlocks do?

Quote Originally Posted by Ðraxxus
    anyone know how warlocks do?
    i dont know nowadays, since i havent been ingame for 2 months, but its pretty fun at low level imo, just put dots on and let the enemys die and get on top of the list by using 3 buttons ;]

Quote Originally Posted by Jambajoba
    i dont know nowadays, since i havent been ingame for 2 months, but its pretty fun at low level imo, just put dots on and let the enemys die and get on top of the list by using 3 buttons ;]
    Woh...that sounds like alot of fun, perhaps to much for me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deos
    LOL Rogues with light bulbs.. WTF blizzard, that kinda makes so "much sense" for stealthy ninjas. Why dont you put neon strings there, ringbells all around and a spinning flashing police lighbulb projector on the head "weeeeu-weeeeu-weeeeu, rogue incoming!!", that would hit the nail srsly

Warlocks get smashed flat by every form of melee, and with paladins being as overpowered as they are now, and the huge dk population, be prepared to be
    2 shot with 1000 resil and 30k hp.

Not even kidding.

Get a friend to go on the opposite site, join same BG, keep capping/let him cap flag = Win..

Dno if that actually works, but could be imba
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
    - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by wxcopy
    Warlocks get smashed flat by every form of melee, and with paladins being as overpowered as they are now, and the huge dk population, be prepared to be

Not even kidding.
    good thing he said leveling so no one would have good gear/health/any resil.

and imo any class will work if you are good at pvp. i have a lot of tanks and none of them are as good as some of the other classes... resto druid, mage, warlock(at 19), priest
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    No, Vanish isn’t working properly and breaks when you breathe on the rogue funny.

From my experience, Hunters can be excellent. Pets can pretty much destroy casters and be a real pain. However Hunters tend to get destroyed by Rogues. Since its possible to keep someone stunned from 100% - 0, that and Disengage doesn't ever seem to work.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

Quote Originally Posted by wxcopy

Not even kidding.
    Dang! You're pretty awesome to achieve that pre-80!

I'd vote for rogue or hunter (I'd actually say Ret Pally if you didn't scrath them off the list!). I think both have pretty obvious reasons

Warrior, trust me. The best class in BGs with a healer.

i've been levelign multiple alts in all the BG brackets except* 40-49

* i had a lock twink in this bracket previous to 3.2 so i know it

10-19 bracket - common classes rogues hunters

rogues can do well if you are in full twink gear but otherwise no they seem to miss alot and are better at bursting and thats all

hunters can kite anyone and in this bracket criting for 200 or so is 20% of a persons health sometimes closer to 30% hunters are the way to go for this bracket

20-29 bracket - common classes rogues hunters

rogues get better at burst plus can begin stunlocking with cheapshot but still are all about quick kills

hunters can kite even better with disengage and freezing trap

30-39- common classes rogues ret paladins

i don't understand why ret paladins are great here they really aren't that great but there are a lot of them

if you don't mind a castable exorcism, judgement and generaly auto attacking this is for you

rogues are still good

40-49 ret paladins rogues hunters and warlocks

warlocks are good here because they get death coil and an instant fear if affliction plus you can spec into soul link and still get siphon life at this level

ret paladins can now burst fairly well with art of war and rogues and hunters are still good

50-59

this bracket sucks death knights are the way to go they will kill anyone fast except a good rogue or hunter

they have more health and damage then other classes so they can kill anyone

i'd go with hunter to beat them here

60-69

this bracket is a misleading one

you might think yay i got my 51 point talent i can beat anyone! no

death knight still too strong here go hunter or rogue just to kill non dk's

70-79 only bracket i dont' got a char in currently i'd guess that any at this point is viable considering your only missing one or 2 spells that make ur class level 80 pvp ready the level 80 talent that your one point from and the level 80 ability

summary: go with either a rogue or a hunter simply because rogues can burst down fast

and a hunter is anti melee in the early brackets

personaly i'd go with hunter but that's just me

ret paladins in early levels isn't good because of lack of burst and mana issues they start becoming good at later levels such as 50+ once they have crusader strike for extra damage

warriors are also good in most brackets but i don't have a reason for this they just are

I plan on leveling a warrior through 70-79. So far so good, but when I will venture into the new bracket I will get totally and utterly destroyed as I plan on not buying any gear besides a couple savage saronite.

That being said, with any class you should max your survivability with any class. IE: Sub rogue(?) Resto druid are good choices because rogues can stealth around gaining honor, the druid can stealth around with heals. Another good class would be someone who stays in the back of the fights like a caster. This is just my opinion though.