3.2 -Holy Pally- How to question

How are you guys healing in 10's and 25's Ulduar/ToC.

Am doing this-

1) Beacon melee X
    2) HL/FL combo on tank with SS up
    3) Use DI & DF
    4) DP with AW
    5) Judge light/wisdom

Am not seeing much diff b/w 3.2 and 3.1. Now how are we to heal raid wise? Is it just overheal on beacon matters now ?

Please post your views and your healing order too

Re: 3.2 -Holy Pally- How to question

You go out of mana spamming HL a lot quicker these days. Before I would spam HL without ever really worrying about mana where as now I spam FoL + HS if needed and use HL as a clutch heal.

I'd say also that you'd be foolish not to maintain a 100% beacon up time these days, especially with the glyph.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Use beacon on the MT, it'll do good to your soul :3
    Keep SS on MT and flash HoT.
    Heal the raid.
    Don't judge light unless you will keep 100% uptime on it.(and chances are with your 4% hit from spec and 3% from a boomkin/SP and RNGs you probably won't so let the rets/prots do it :P )
    Be a good pally and cleanse everything that can be cleansed.

If you're going to overheal someone with beacon, why would you chose melee that will take damage some times compared to the tank taking damage the entire fight??????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Jpkto
    If you're going to overheal someone with beacon, why would you chose melee that will take damage some times compared to the tank taking damage the entire fight??????????????
    If there is OT i will beacon him, if not i will do it on random X.

I rarely switch target other than tank to heal, dunno when they will take big damage suddenly.

So its feels bit rsiky to BoL tank and heal raid to me :-\

Beacon and SS on main tank,
    Flash around the raid and on the main tank every 10 secs or so to keep up the HoT.
    HL if it needs it.

I may occasionally cast beacon on an off tank / other raid member who will take damage if they are likely to wander more than 40 yards from me.. Beacon has 60 yard range, so you can heal them at 60 yard by simply spamming yourself or the main tank if he is also within 60 yards of OT.
    We dont stop playing because we grow old,
    We grow old because we stop playing

15+ Year Old Account

Judge with Seal of Wisdom to gain 4% max mana >

Before fight starts, beacon and sacred shield tank. Then cast FoL on the tank to have a hot rolling for first combat hit.
    Judge light on the mob as I'm running in with the melee to be in melee range so seal of wisdom will proc. Holy shock if the tank takes damage as I'm running up, then cast flash of light if it crit. Pop divine illumination and spam holy light till its up. At 75% mana on intensive fights, pop divine plea. if high damage is coming, use avenging wrath, if not, save it for next plea in case I need to pop it when there is high damage incoming.

Refresh SS and BoL on tank as needed. When AOE damage or someone else takes damage, heal them with holy light. They'll be full and the heal is mirrored on tank so hes fine.
    I still mainly spam holy light but with seal of wisdom and proper use of cooldowns, its a little harder than it was but not really. We 2 healed hodir on 10 man last night when before if we didn't have 3 it was nearly impossible(yes, idiots not moving out of falling ice in time, but such is the way the raid goes sometimes)
    The way it stands now with current beacon, just beacon the tank, throw a FoL on him for the hot if you wish(I still hate trusting that damn thing, I like my heals to be direct and KNOW they lands, no count on something to do it for me), then heal the raid. The tank gets the exact same heal, so now you're doing 2 for 1 on your heals most of the time, as the tank is always taking damage.

From 3.1 to 3.2, it doesn't feel a LOT different, just far more mindless.... You don't HAVE to watch out and heal the lowest guy, or work with the healers so it wont be sniped, you just heal...

If you have to ask then you shouldn't be playing a Holy Paladin!

Forum like this is a place to exchange and get informations by other players. He have every right to ask.

Thanks to the people that actually care enough to help out.

I personally love the new HoT of FoL, but still hate the mana regen cut so much.
    Yeah? Well, too bad. I did it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkalibur
    Before fight starts, beacon and sacred shield tank. Then cast FoL on the tank to have a hot rolling for first combat hit.
    Judge light on the mob as I'm running in with the melee to be in melee range so seal of wisdom will proc. Holy shock if the tank takes damage as I'm running up, then cast flash of light if it crit. Pop divine illumination and spam holy light till its up. At 75% mana on intensive fights, pop divine plea. if high damage is coming, use avenging wrath, if not, save it for next plea in case I need to pop it when there is high damage incoming.

Refresh SS and BoL on tank as needed. When AOE damage or someone else takes damage, heal them with holy light. They'll be full and the heal is mirrored on tank so hes fine.
    I still mainly spam holy light but with seal of wisdom and proper use of cooldowns, its a little harder than it was but not really. We 2 healed hodir on 10 man last night when before if we didn't have 3 it was nearly impossible(yes, idiots not moving out of falling ice in time, but such is the way the raid goes sometimes)
    The way it stands now with current beacon, just beacon the tank, throw a FoL on him for the hot if you wish(I still hate trusting that damn thing, I like my heals to be direct and KNOW they lands, no count on something to do it for me), then heal the raid. The tank gets the exact same heal, so now you're doing 2 for 1 on your heals most of the time, as the tank is always taking damage.

From 3.1 to 3.2, it doesn't feel a LOT different, just far more mindless.... You don't HAVE to watch out and heal the lowest guy, or work with the healers so it wont be sniped, you just heal...
    this exactly.

and beacon on melee? wtf?

if u are preemtive healing tank, it works same if u beacon him and flash/shock/hl raid casting 100% of the time. tanks will get 100% the heals.

so what the hell do you mean by DI and DF?

Youre going to use divine intervention mid battle?
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Heretushi
    Forum like this is a place to exchange and get informations by other players. He have every right to ask.

Thanks to the people that actually care enough to help out.

I personally love the new HoT of FoL, but still hate the mana regen cut so much.
    I hate you're signature. Let me harass you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkalibur

well said. If you aren't using Beacon and SS-FoL on a tank, you should be slapped.

It's also note worthy that Blizzard eliminated the lag within Beacon in 3.2, so it works instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathazar
    so what the hell do you mean by DI and DF?

Youre going to use divine intervention mid battle?
    DI as in DIVINE ILLUMINATION, our talent that for 15 seconds reduces cost of spells by 50%, 3 minute cooldown. And DF is DIVINE FAVOR, automaticly making your next healing spell a crit. So you can make a crit flash of light for maximum hot at the start of the first, then start casting a holy light to get lights grace as the hot ticks on the tank before the heal can land. And many other combos that can be done.