help! , i have only 1.5 hps

im checking my hps after boss figths and end of the raids i have only 1500 hps while others having 3-4k

my stats are

20k mana pool 1150 intellect
    600 mp5
    1900 sp
    300 haste

is 1500 hps too low for my stats? How can I increase it ?
    I Dont Read the signature rules

Re: help! , i have only 1.5 hps

By not being a clicker.
    This user has been banned.

You're a paladin. Deal with it. If you wanna be at the top of the meters, switch it to overhealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukas
    You're a paladin. Deal with it. If you wanna be at the top of the meters, switch it to overhealing.
    Stop living in the pre-3.2 world.
    Before - yes.
    Now - no, you're doing something wrong (can't say what, as you haven't posted more details). Paladins are topping the meters this patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    By not being a clicker.

Quote Originally Posted by masta
    im checking my hps after boss figths and end of the raids i have only 1500 hps while others having 3-4k

my stats are

20k mana pool 1150 intellect
    600 mp5
    1900 sp
    300 haste

is 1500 hps too low for my stats? How can I increase it ?

beacon tank. fol/holy light raid?

Yeah, beacon tank and heal raid. If your tank isnt dying, and raid is alive thats generaly OK, but yeah, with new beacon i have much more. I think you have much more mp5 then needed. Stack all intelect gems, or if you want bonuses, one with intelect (like int/SP, or int/mp5).

I know many paladins use holy light spam, but i pref FoL, get PVP Libram (one that gives fol SP) and always use judgements (you know, 15% haste).
    When i raid, my healing looks like this:

Beacon main tank, and i put Sacred Shield on OT and spam FoL OT. Ofc it depends on fight and other healers.
    Last night i had ulduar 10 with another holy pala. So i beaconed MT and healed raid. But always, beacon tank and heal someone else. Dont forget about holy shock. I generaly use "small" heals, because raid members need fast healing and low ammount (fol heals 4k+ and crits 6.5k for me, fully buffed i got 2.5k sp + 300 fol SP from libram)

The easy mode is getting an Addon which helps you clickcasting.

Something like Healbot or Vuhdo

I personally use Vuhdo, it does need some configuration for perfect working, but it also does work out of the box.

I use FoL on Button 1, Holy Shock on MouseWheel-Click, Holy Light on rightClick, Cleanse on Button 4.

Also you don't need to change your target to heal someone, so keeping the tank always in your target for reaplying Beacon & Shield.

Since Patch 3.2 the effect of the beacon heals the tank, even if the initial heal on someone else was 100% overheal, also the range for the beacon has been increased to 60yrds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Yeah, we hate humor and we do not allow it. Last time someone tried to be funny we tracked him down with his IP and broke his leg, then we forced him to race change all his characters to female dwarves. If you think you can be funny on my forums, think twice. (Also I will actually track down and kill anyone using that as a signature)
    Yes, they mean it! Got a broken leg, a female Dwarf and an infraction. Don't mess with humor folks !

Does your target stay alive when others are not doing your job?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Quote Originally Posted by Ruak
    Stop living in the pre-3.2 world.
    Before - yes.
    Now - no, you're doing something wrong (can't say what, as you haven't posted more details). Paladins are topping the meters this patch.

Tbh if you played a paladin well, you could also get close to topping the meters(aka having synergy with your other 5/6 healers and know wat they were healing so they dont snip you). It was just alot harder to do (before anyone is gonna ask this, I still had 90% healing done to my assigned target).

Quote Originally Posted by Aredhel128
    Yeah, beacon tank and heal raid. If your tank isnt dying, and raid is alive thats generaly OK, but yeah, with new beacon i have much more. I think you have much more mp5 then needed. Stack all intelect gems, or if you want bonuses, one with intelect (like int/SP, or int/mp5).

I know many paladins use holy light spam, but i pref FoL, get PVP Libram (one that gives fol SP) and always use judgements (you know, 15% haste).
    When i raid, my healing looks like this:

Beacon main tank, and i put Sacred Shield on OT and spam FoL OT. Ofc it depends on fight and other healers.
    Last night i had ulduar 10 with another holy pala. So i beaconed MT and healed raid. But always, beacon tank and heal someone else. Dont forget about holy shock. I generaly use "small" heals, because raid members need fast healing and low ammount (fol heals 4k+ and crits 6.5k for me, fully buffed i got 2.5k sp + 300 fol SP from libram)

Arent you re applying your hot everytime then? so it dousnt tick. Agree with the rest tho. I also reccomand pre casting to the op, if he isnt already doing so. Also talk to your healers, ask if they think your under performing. Maybe your doing a superb job at healing your assigned target and movement and let the raid healing go to some other people.

WTB ppl that understand HPS is nothing to go off.
    if someone beats u to ur target, u will get no HPS

if ur tanks/raid/party isnt dying, u are doing the job req'd

Quote Originally Posted by Alkah0liek

Arent you re applying your hot everytime then? so it dousnt tick. Agree with the rest tho. I also reccomand pre casting to the op, if he isnt already doing so. Also talk to your healers, ask if they think your under performing. Maybe your doing a superb job at healing your assigned target and movement and let the raid healing go to some other people.
    Yes i am re applying. Sometimes i try to apply HoT on Mt and move to healing OT or other people. That HoT isnt important for me because you overheal a lot anyway. And i have trinket with HoT + 2 set bonus HoT. So i let flash HoT tick only when i am moving on other player. Also + 50% crit is > HoT.

Edit: original post was confusing

Ya, the healing meters are not the best way to gauge performance as a healer. If your raid isn't dying, and your tank is g2g, then the healing is good. If your top healer dies/DC's/doesn't heal and you all die, maybe you need to take a look at your healing abilities, but otherwise, it's just unneeded. Don't let the charts speak for the raid's success. Wanna top the charts consistently? Go do 5 mans.
    Can't spell protection spec without pro.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Posting this for those "non-believers" about paladin healing :3

http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/6664017#healingout
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/5...s=9718&e=10031

One includes absorption so you can see how good sacred shield really is

If you really want your heals to be up therein EHPS just step up your game, get more haste and make sure you use beacon efficiently.

Quote Originally Posted by Funky303
    The easy mode is getting an Addon which helps you clickcasting.

Something like Healbot or Vuhdo

I personally use Vuhdo, it does need some configuration for perfect working, but it also does work out of the box.

I use FoL on Button 1, Holy Shock on MouseWheel-Click, Holy Light on rightClick, Cleanse on Button 4.

Also you don't need to change your target to heal someone, so keeping the tank always in your target for reaplying Beacon & Shield.

Since Patch 3.2 the effect of the beacon heals the tank, even if the initial heal on someone else was 100% overheal, also the range for the beacon has been increased to 60yrds.
    My preferance is FoL on left click, sacred shield on shift left click, cleanse middle mouse, holy light right click and beacon on shift right click. Holy shock mouse button 4. Hand of sac and lay on hands from ctrl clicks. This way I can re-apply SS and BoL on targets without having to tartget them and I keep the boss targeted to judge light on them. I also have targets castbar turned on to know when they are casting bigger damage spells. Again, just my preferance but I find this works really well.

Well your binding is nice too, i'm also thinking about using shift + mousebutton for other spells.

Well actually the only thing that matters is that the OP should use one of the helping addons. This really helps a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Yeah, we hate humor and we do not allow it. Last time someone tried to be funny we tracked him down with his IP and broke his leg, then we forced him to race change all his characters to female dwarves. If you think you can be funny on my forums, think twice. (Also I will actually track down and kill anyone using that as a signature)
    Yes, they mean it! Got a broken leg, a female Dwarf and an infraction. Don't mess with humor folks !

Dear Paladins claiming that you are meant to have more effective healing with the beacon change.
    You are not always right, Infact the beacon change can bring more overhealing by sticking it on a MT and healing the raid. Damage doesn't happen at the same time, sometimes you can overheal greatly because a) You got sniped (It happens) and b) Your beacon was on full HP anyways so you 100% overhealed him.
    Also i may have got more HPS on my beacon (38% of my healing on beacon on Thorim) BUT 30% OF THAT 38% of my healing was OVERHEALING. 30/38 = Roughly 8/38 was effective healing which is around less than a quarter which means its likely that my overhealing from beacon is 80%. I wouldn't say "Nah you ain't using beacon right" because i'm doing the exact same as a few of you do.
    This leads to more overhealing obviously and therefore Paladins should be topping ovehealing meters still (Actually druids do if they rejuv the whole raid in a no-raid damage fight)
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

I'm not a pro in healing as a paladin (I'm ret/prot as main specs), but what I usually do is :
    - beacon + shield tank
    - Keep you FoL HOT on the tank
    - Judgement of Light (with Divinity talent you heal 2.1% to attackers vs 2% for prot/ret paladins - That's a minor increase, but try to keep your JoL up and ask the melee paladins to judge wisdom)
    - Heal raid (and I'd say Overheal raid)

You've go to adapt this to the fight :
    - 2 tanks (ie XT with one offtank) : beacon the one taking the less damage, heal the other one
    - High raid damage (ie Mimiron P2) : beacon yourself or a low HP member of the raid, spam FoL everywhere
    - 1 tank taking high damage, minor raid damage (say ignis) : heal the raid with beacon BUT keep an eye on the tank ! I mean your raid members will take let's say 5k each, in that time the tank will have taken 25-50-100k damage and that's what you want to heal, not the minor raid damage

By the way I'll use that topic to ask a quick question : does judging light with beacon on the tank heals him when it heals (or overheals) a raid member ? I mean If say a rogue gets 2% HP from the judgement (say 400 HP) will these 400 HP be transfered to the tank too ? Or does beacon work only on heals that I cast (FoL, HS, HL, LoH) ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Hots and Trigger effects do not transfer via beacon so...
    HL Glyph = no beacon transfer
    JoL = No beacon transfer
    FoL Hot = No beacon transfer
    Holy shock hot = no beacon transfer.

Liars who think beacon is OP tend to think these things transfer.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

I have 1500 HPS as a Rogue...

Quit the game while you are ahead