PvP Retri Libram

Hi, mit Retri Alt is now in full hateful/deadly wellfare Epics but i´m still wearing the crappy green questreward libram of furious blows. Isn´t there any higher level libram for my paladin if i don´t plan on raiding or doing arena?

thanks

Re: PvP Retri Libram

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez
    Hi, mit Retri Alt is now in full hateful/deadly wellfare Epics but i´m still wearing the crappy green questreward libram of furious blows. Isn´t there any higher level libram for my paladin if i don´t plan on raiding or doing arena?

thanks
    You are kind of putting people in the corner by saying you will not be raiding or doing arenas. Librams come from 2 sources pvp or badges. if you do very small amount of arenas and some bgs you can pickup deadly libram which is best for pvp and is still solid for pve. if you do not pvp as you say then you just go do heroics and get one of the badge librams, if you are playing pve only then do heroic dailies and collect 25 triumph badges and get new libram.

triumph libram is junk for PvP since we shouldnt be using SoV for pvp.
    i would just find yourself an arena partner and get to 1250 rating to buy the deadly libram.
    thats really your only options
    Your health is low, do you have any potions or food?

Quote Originally Posted by Glorf
    i would just find yourself an arena partner and get to 1250 rating to buy the deadly libram.
    isn't that what i said in my post above?
    if you are playing pve only then do heroic dailies and collect 25 triumph badges and get new libram.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Glorf
    Not using SoV in pvp is debatable, especially considering this new libram(which I'm going to buy today, YAY!).

However, to be on topic, if you are only doing heroics to get gear upgrades then you will have a very limited supply of librams to choose from. The only one that you can even get quickly from emblems is the Valor one. That would be your upgrade over your green. Though if you do the heroic daily often enough, you can come by 25 EoT and purchase the Libram of Valiance, it is indeed BiS.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Alinor
    You are kind of putting people in the corner by saying you will not be raiding or doing arenas. Librams come from 2 sources pvp or badges. if you do very small amount of arenas and some bgs you can pickup deadly libram which is best for pvp and is still solid for pve. if you do not pvp as you say then you just go do heroics and get one of the badge librams, if you are playing pve only then do heroic dailies and collect 25 triumph badges and get new libram.
    uhm now i´m confused which libram do you exactly mean that i can buy with heroic daily badges only? the paladin is just my alt and not even 80 very long so i don´t plan on doing more than battlegrounds and 5man heroics every now and then.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    Not using SoV in pvp is debatable, especially considering this new libram(which I'm going to buy today, YAY!).

However, to be on topic, if you are only doing heroics to get gear upgrades then you will have a very limited supply of librams to choose from. The only one that you can even get quickly from emblems is the Valor one. That would be your upgrade over your green. Though if you do the heroic daily often enough, you can come by 25 EoT and purchase the Libram of Valiance, it is indeed BiS.
    theres the conquest one too
    +dmg on divine storm
    isnt too hard to get either

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    O_o Explain how you got those badges friend, I did my heroic dailys and 25/10 man ToC and Im at 16(?).
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Quote Originally Posted by Horn
    O_o Explain how you got those badges friend, I did my heroic dailys and 25/10 man ToC and Im at 16(?).
    One extra boss available today.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Horn
    There is a new boss today, but you must have missed 2 days of heroic dailies. 7 days of daily = 14. 10man and 25 man raid = 6. 14+6 = 20

I'm at 20 EoT currently. Plus 2 from todays heroic daily, +3(minimum, idk if we'll get new boss down) from 10man raid = 25. +3(min, again, new boss) more from 25 raid.

Even with 16 EoT currently, if you get all bosses down in 10 and 25 raid, plus your heroic daily done, you should be able to get it.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.