Page 1 of 3
LastLast

To all the JCers that stacked up on titanium ore pre 3.2.....

Tell us all your results (market prices, how many epic gems you guys got, and, of course, how much gold did you guys make!?!?
    Roonweld (Moonrunner) 80 survival hunter
    Dokkan (Moonrunner) 80 Blood Deathknight
    Fazlim (Moonrunner) 80 Holy Priest
    Roonshammy (Moonrunner) 65 Enhance Shaman
    Qim (Moonrunner) 61 Retribution Pally
    Rooncraft (Moonrunner) 60 Fire mage

Re: To all the JCers that stacked up on titanium ore pre 3.2.....

I am making about 2500 gold a day.. just from buying gems, cutting them, re selling them.

I didnt buy the ore.. the math doesnt make sense.. 300 gold for a stack of ore.. of the 5 stacks I have bothered to prospect, I got 1 epic out of the first 4 of them and 2 out of the last one.

After prospecting lie 10 stacks and getting only 3 epic gems, I decided to sell my remaining ore at 400g per stack. Sound business decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjeska
    The interwebz, protecting enraged nerds from ass-woopin they would get irl since almost 40 years.

Up and down. I went through 100+ stacks of titanium ore and got 20+ of each epic. I sold a good portion of all of those and have made about 20k overall w/ epics & rares. I buy the titanium stacks and prospect still because I haven't really had a bad with them.

which realm you play and prove you don't lie.. since so far as I see everyone who bought those stacks of titanium have lost alot gold..

a month before the patch i was buying titanium ore for 100g a stack, i had about 40 stacks saved up, and doubled my money. you can guy the ore at 200g and maybe make a little profit still. anything above 200g thoe and u are running the risk of loosing money

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Unionoob
    which realm you play and prove you don't lie.. since so far as I see everyone who bought those stacks of titanium have lost alot gold..
    I know plenty of people on Kargath, US that have made a killing off of it.

Please, do not go ahead and generalize.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

I didn't buy any ore, at almost 400g a stack on my server it wasn't worth it. Had 1 stack in stock before hand, got 1 epic from.

As Snowhammer mentioned, I make a lot [probably most] of my money now from JC from buying uncuts and cutting them.

I invested $12,750 in ore, enchanting mats, dragons eyes, etc. I have returned 42,400 to date since patch, however this required a lot of market adaptation. I have always played the AH for my fortunes in this game, so my strategy is pretty advanced and I am usually two plays ahead of the rest of the server. I had probably 80 stacks prospected, while selling another 60 stacks (purchased at 60-120g a stack) at double to triple my investment cost.

Overall less successful than last patch was at launch, the weekly release of new bosses keeps the enchanting market at a low because there is no flux of new gear. Unfortunately the people who are now badging their way to 8.5 don't usually purchase the high quality enchants, so It's a lose lose there.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowhammer
    I am making about 2500 gold a day.. just from buying gems, cutting them, re selling them.

I didnt buy the ore.. the math doesnt make sense.. 300 gold for a stack of ore.. of the 5 stacks I have bothered to prospect, I got 1 epic out of the first 4 of them and 2 out of the last one. 
    I dont get this.. every stack I prospect I get AT LEAST 1 epic gem if not others I get 2-3 epics.

I dont have many epic cuts so selling the ore for 400-500g is making me a killing at the moment.

Gems are down to 180-250g anyway

our server's market died right away

cardinal rubies started at 500g each uncut

in 2 hours it was down to 100g

i sold 16 right away XD

I bought tons of titanium ore when the first announcement of them beeing prospectable on mmo for 70-100g a stack
    Im all out of ore now and they are too expensive to buy from ah for prosecting.
    I've earned arround 23k in total.

240g for all stacks.
    1190 stacks bought
    1277 gems (epic)
    1112 gems (blue)

335k gold now.

240g for all stacks. ???

Why is everyone just throwing numbers around with no evidence? Your numbers in writing mean nothing, your screenshots however, mean everything.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Zenzation
    240g for all stacks.
    1190 stacks bought
    1277 gems (epic)
    1112 gems (blue)

335k gold now.
    You can't be serious. You did not make so much gold. SS or it didn't happen.

After prospecting a few stacks & having some that yielded no epic gems, I decided not to take the chance & have been selling the ore instead. I bought around 35 stacks of ore while they were still cheap (100g-120g) and have been selling the stacks for 380g. I break the stacks up into 10s and list them at 190g in the AH.
    I work for Fox News

Quote Originally Posted by Zenzation
    240g for all stacks.
    1190 stacks bought
    1277 gems (epic)
    1112 gems (blue)

335k gold now.
    So you got 335k gold on one character is that correct?
    R.I.P World of Warcraft 2004-2009 The Casuals whiners finally killed you, one wonders how casuals can overcome reallife, they must cry alot at work and out in the big world, when stuff is to hard and time consuming. Maybe god will helps casual scrubs handle real life? nobody knows.

i made my biggest profit selling titanium powder. 400g a stack of 10.
    The gems are just a nice lil side bonus :P
    Started with 50stacks of titanium, sold 20of em for 250% of what i bought for.

Overall im a happy panda

0g

Didnt buy or sell any, as i'm fine enough on cash as it is xD