Thread: weap choice

weap choice

i guys i currently have the Axe and the poloarm from ToC hc, i'm a little confused cause i don't know which 1 to use. the ploarms has more crit and stam for pvp(for an example) can you you give me som advice? which 1 should i use? is 1 of them better for pve pr pvp?
    thank you very much for the replies.

Re: weap choice

make us look up the stats from each 1?... nope.

Link em so we can check em out.... (we know the general idea of the stats, but for good compare, link em)

They are both more or less the same, however I would definately choose the axe (if you are planning to spend gold on a enchant) since it may have uses in a PVE-fury context (you cant duel wield with a polearm) strength is also better for fury because of imp bezerker stance. Since they both fall under poleaxe spec both can be used for pve+pvp arms at the same time if u have the gold to enchant them both.

The Spear is realy nice for arm spec i think. Loads of Arp and crit on it.As for PvP.

15+ Year Old Account

It basically comes down to hitting harder or critting more. I haven't been able to do serious testing yet, but at a glance it seems to me the damage on the axe is
    not that much higher, but the pole has a ton more crit. Keeping the axe in my bank for if I ever go fury though. Note: Rawr shows the pole slightly ahead of the
    axe if gemmed with a 20 str gem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesneed View Post
    The Ashpole?