Arms PvP - ArP / Crit

I've seen a few posts about this but they were referring to PvE.
    Given that I am using PvP gear while PvPing I will not have much passive ArP, I wanted to know what would be better.

These are the options:
    -Poleaxe spec with ArP gems and maybe a piece or two that increases ArP.
    -Mace spec with Crit gems.

At least what I could think of.
    The thing is, I don't like the fact how plate wearers reduce my dmg by about 50% and ArP could change that, the problem is what about my crit ?
    The 5% crit is also very nice, considering the crit chance reduction from resilience.

What do you guys think ? ;o

Re: Arms PvP - ArP / Crit

well,
    The 5% crit is the best in my opinion. But i have Sword specc atm because my main hand is better than axe. In Axe specc I can have about 57%crit in breserker with Iniciate (on heroic, cleave, thunder rest is about 42%), Unbuffed with about 80%+armor penet in battle stance, But no Gem for Penetration... PVE gear that is. Works dam good for me really when i off specc arms.

However in Swrod specc i think my dps is better dunno why, still got like 50% crit same penet, the extra swing gives me a very good fealing playing it probably cause i´m used to Dual wild.

For pvp is basicle the same, I allways think in pve as my point of reference and then Replace the Hit gear,some AP and expertise for resiliance. Think is a very easy way to go. It is also good to have a bonus set T8.5 for the haste in Heroic strike/slam. No use have T7 bonus get resilance 2-3 set itens.

The amout of damage i got from Iniciate is just way to dam good skipp it for Piercing Holw or Commanding presence. Ofc you will want Impruved cleave, gryph of cleave, gryph or MS and Thunder clap as main gryphs. At least i haven´t made hard corre pvp for quite some time by now .. just now and then and I top damage very easy in bg´s special in wsg if with guilders doing it ..
    Anyway i should be respec´c my off specc for it soon can show it latter on
    Reia : warrior <Gul’dans Forgotten Clan> [H] [Nethergarde Keep] [PVE] (tbc - classic)
    Hamary : warrior <Acta Non Verba> [A] [Silvermoon] [PVE] (retail)