Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: i feel a holy pally nerf coming.

Quoting GC, He didn't want Paladins running around making their mana bars look purely decorative (even though Disc Priests and Druids do the EXACT same thing)
    They didn't want Paladins spamming Hl
    I can do it right now so yes, I'd look for a nerf lol.
    Yes even with beacon upkeep and SS i can spam HL.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

i have less mana then fivedkp, and i too can spam hl all of xt hard mode fight. 1 fight i called for inervate cuz nobody else did. but the resto shammy wanted it after so the next try i didnt and still kept up. basically after every tantrum i'd dp, and use dp aw when i could. it got close to no mana a lot.

it' is hard, u have to have skill now to do it, but in patch 3.2 shock/flash will not outheal HL spam in 25 mans (i use flash/shock only in 10 mans mostly). u might have had arguement in 3.1 because we basically healed tanks so shock flash or hl gave close to same numbers. saying it outheals hl spam no is just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    I gem pure Int and have no mana issues anyhow.
    this also u can just use Seal of Wisdom and attack stuff it will bring you tons of mana back on hit
    I started the Book of Faces moving
    Was involved in the RP Invasion

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

Quote Originally Posted by mooboat
    Well that would make sense if I didn't blow the other healing classes out of the water in healing done every boss. Flash of light + Holy shock out heals holy light any day. Nothing like a holy shock Crit to make your next flash of light instant. Try it sometime? I find that I am just as good a raid healer as a tank healer with this huge beacon buff. ...but then again i was OP before the patch.
    bad trolls are bad.

I've never been able to spam HL without running out of mana fairly quickly, holy light + shock is far better anyway (especially with tier 8 + 7)
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

HL > HS + FOL
    No matter which way you put it
    HL owns it...

Quote Originally Posted by FiveDkp
    Quoting GC, He didn't want Paladins running around making their mana bars look purely decorative (even though Disc Priests and Druids do the EXACT same thing)
    They didn't want Paladins spamming Hl
    I can do it right now so yes, I'd look for a nerf lol.
    Yes even with beacon upkeep and SS i can spam HL.
    Druids, priests and shammans can spam heals too. So why shouldn't we be able to do it?

Paladin are fine atm, we can top metters but we do have to worry about mana regen. There are diferent ways of doing it, some people use plea every cooldown, some are flashing more then they used to, others are stacking mp5 gear.

The only thing that piss me off is: 3.1 we didn't need mp5 at all. But Blizzard didn't give as any decent loot, apart from XT-002 hard mode. 3.2 we do want some mp5, but in the very 2 first bosses I looted a amazing feet and legs, both sp/crit/haste. Their stats is really high, way better than t8.5, but you will lose mp5 and sacred shield bonus. If they want us to wear mp5 gear, please give us some, rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveDkp
    HL > HS + FOL
    No matter which way you put it
    HL owns it...
    On iron council hc, hodir, freya hc..it sure owns it. But for ToC isimode FoL + HL owns, with bit of holz shock. just a bit, because you are chaincasting..

Quote Originally Posted by Raiss

The only thing that piss me off is: 3.1 we didn't need mp5 at all. But Blizzard didn't give as any decent loot, apart from XT-002 hard mode. 3.2 we do want some mp5, but in the very 2 first bosses I looted a amazing feet and legs, both sp/crit/haste. Their stats is really high, way better than t8.5, but you will lose mp5 and sacred shield bonus. If they want us to wear mp5 gear, please give us some, rofl.
    exactly.... in 3.1, we have to go for mail gear that has sp/haste/crit. because blizz gives us useless haste/mp5 gear.
    now when we wanted mp5 gear, they give us sp/haste/crit.

result, we have to go dig shaman's gear again

poor shaman

Druids, priests and shammans can spam heals too. So why shouldn't we be able to do it?

Paladin are fine atm, we can top metters but we do have to worry about mana regen. There are diferent ways of doing it, some people use plea every cooldown, some are flashing more then they used to, others are stacking mp5 gear.

GC doesn't like Healers having purely decorative mana bars and always uses Paladins as the scapegoat. Didn't you note the numbers that GC posted? Hes been hellbent on nerfing Paladin Regen, the day the druids, priests and shamans cried about it.
    No Paladin is ever going to complain about itemisation again since last time they did the illumination nerf happened.... (Yeah theres alot of topics i can point you to).
    The itemization is horrible... really. Its bad. no MP5 + haste at all. Perfect itemisation on all 3 other healing classes and none on Paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    You can spam FoL in Heroics

Then again, I do very little healing in heroics as it is since JoL + SS + FoL HoT means I dont have to do anything but DPS with SoW xD
    I use Divine Storm to heal in heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguissa
    On iron council hc, hodir, freya hc..it sure owns it. But for ToC isimode FoL + HL owns, with bit of holz shock. just a bit, because you are chaincasting..
    TotC couldn't be considered a raid instance right now -it's just an oversized Nagrand's Ring of Blood.

<- Still stacking int, and doing fine. Even pwning our only orange wielder (a FoL guy with mp5 and haste gems) in almost every metter (HM's in most cases).

Holy paladin is fine now. Don't mess with us again, plx :<

Ye ye, I know, raid healing is now as boring as hell, but that's the reason why I've used the recent badges changes to "enconquer" my disc priest and have some fun xD

Quote Originally Posted by Maaya
    I use Divine Storm to heal in heroics.

TotC couldn't be considered a raid instance right now -it's just an oversized Nagrand's Ring of Blood.

<- Still stacking int, and doing fine. Even pwning our only orange wielder (a FoL guy with mp5 and haste gems) in almost every metter (HM's in most cases).

Holy paladin is fine now. Don't mess with us again, plx :<

Ye ye, I know, raid healing is now as boring as hell, but that's the reason why I've used the recent badges changes to "enconquer" my disc priest and have some fun xD
    Legendary + Haste gem = Green lvl 128 gear.

Stacking int is still the best, imo. Although I'm using some greens and oranges for Spellpower or int bonus, if I notice I'm having mana issues and/or could be working better with pure int, I will go for it.

Legendary + Haste gem = Green lvl 128 gear.

Stacking int is still the best, imo. Although I'm using some greens and oranges for Spellpower or int bonus, if I notice I'm having mana issues and/or could be working better with pure int, I will go for it.
    QFT