Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: 3.2 DPS (feral- cat)

You guys should use soem numbers on fight without huge damage buffs as they make your dps very inconsistent. try the last phase of Thorim or any other places where you get to do consistent dps(harder in Ulduar i know)

Edit: this is not meant as a flame post I am very interested but also a boomkin for my dps spec so unable to test(we got an awesome buff though)
    Resto Druids, the best health care system

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by doomchken
    You guys should use soem numbers on fight without huge damage buffs as they make your dps very inconsistent. try the last phase of Thorim or any other places where you get to do consistent dps(harder in Ulduar i know)

Edit: this is not meant as a flame post I am very interested but also a boomkin for my dps spec so unable to test(we got an awesome buff though)
    We know that, but wheres the fun in that. We would all be around 6-7.5k :P

Deleted

Hm. I dont really get your numbers.. How can it not be higher if you chain hearts? I did 10.5k dps in 10 man without full raid support and doing mangle when we chained hearts for the battle of the best speed run.

Should be even higher in 25 man with full support and stuff in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tun
    Hm. I dont really get your numbers.. How can it not be higher if you chain hearts? I did 10.5k dps in 10 man without full raid support and doing mangle when we chained hearts for the battle of the best speed run.

yeah, we know, we are so much inferior to you mylord ^^

look at his stuff, he said himself he was far from BiS...

OP: GZ for such dps with your stuff !

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Paskgotsheal
    My XT kill wasnt normal, was the hardmode so we only had 1 heart...here's the last parse we did reg XT

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/2...?s=2017&e=2200

i still need a lot of gear too, you have my shoudlers, neck, ring, gloves and wrists >_< 10 straight weeks with no vanq gloves sigh
    For missing gear and being hardmode it's amazing dps. I didn't mean to brag myself but more of a yah ferals can still compete just fine.

I'm hoping we start hard modes since we'll get our 2nd yogg kill this Thursday. Summer destroyed our raid attendance.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by getefix
    and I still think Twisted Visage is a myth invented by Blizz because I've never seen it drop.
    all 3 of our druids - including myself - have it twice (for bear with mongoose and for cat with beserking) and all 3 hunters have it, our trees and boomkins start to bet on them for 3rd gear right now.
    and we hat lotrafen on our firstkill and on our second kill and now 2 hunters are wearing lotrafen.

besides this, I'm still in t7.5 shoulders for both cat and bear since t8 is never dropping and we haven't killed yogg for t8,5 yet. nevermind leviathan bracers, ignis-tank-trinket, council boots. they dropped once, i got all of them in lucky raids where I was the only feral AND no other rogue or main-spec-tank was available. kologarn shoulders, hodir chest, freya neck never dropped at all. oh, and I got my t8,5 shoulders in an emalon rnd run where I was the only druid, never seen any token on mimiron.

RNG sucks. sometimes....

I am quite happy with my Kitty dps, I am starting to see 12k crits and I am liking it personally. The reason we dont seem nerfed is because the AP benefit to all the "nerfed" abilities was unchanged. It was only to lower PvP burst and PvE damage slightly really, and I still rolfstomp people. if they start messing with the AP scaling then you can call it a nerf.

Deleted

The nerf if not really noticable if you have decent gear.. the nerf was a decrease with about 2% dps .. one fight you might crit a bit more then another and all of a sudden you did more dps after the "nerf" then before.

So the nerf wasn't really breathtaking like some players thought it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Tun

Yeah but you're good.

And you have better gear then me.

And good.

assuming you're Tun from Ensidia. Let me borrow your dreambinder please?

hey, i know its been said a 1000 times. but has the nerf hit pve ferals that hard? Or is it just pvp ferals that have been screwed over, sorry to make you guys repeat ureself just some people say it is others say not so i just wanted to know for definite.

Thanks

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Balgoth
    hey, i know its been said a 1000 times. but has the nerf hit pve ferals that hard?
    About 2% in BiS Ulduar gear, up to 4-5% in lesser gear.

If you have 5000 dps, 2% is 100 dps, so you're down to 4900 dps.

Ah right cheers, so not much at all