Poll: Which is best for the IQ 20 Retard.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Which Class is the best for...

Quote Originally Posted by Xyllo
    No crap but im little tired of this 5 years old ppl polls, i bet soon we will see some poll like "what will win? Rogue or Rogue?" or "what class is the best for 20IQ retard?".
    Sorry if you don't like the idea, but I found it amusing.

But there had to be a gimmick to it! As you can see, classes have restrictions on their name tags, and : No, Deathknight and Paladin are not listed, you can't answer DK or Pala, you are seeing correct.

Now, imagine yourself as a IQ 20 Retard. Your options are set, which class would you think you would pwn with?
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Which Class is the best for...

The very probably most picked answers aren't even in there? :

Deathknight/Paladin...

OP plays DK/Paladin.
    That is all
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiar
    WHY MAN, why?

Why?

why.....?

I vote DK/Pally
    And yeah yeah i know, playing a DK well isn't easy, but facerolling to 2.5k DPS in naxx/badge gear IS, and a retard could put up some good deeps.
    Bringing the "hardcoar" to casual since 2009.

BM Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiriel3
    OP plays DK/Paladin.
    That is all

20 IQ isn't sufficient to even find a power button, so none.

Else, all of them.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fknight/simple
    Can Heal, Tank, DPS, and go AFK like no other.

I guese the OP want a new level 80 since his tried of his paladin and death knight *JK*.

Quote Originally Posted by painneo
    dk is most op class in-game because its hero class...
    I hope you aren't serious... I have acually seen people using this as an argument why they should be OP.

I think i'll vote hunter.
    Why?
    Because you could pop your cooldown and let your pet do a big part of the job.

*I know thats not how hunters play in arena but i'm talking about BGs. And i know that its not how hunters ploay in bg's either but thats the easiest way to play.*

Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck
    If they do incorporate Worgen and Goblins as playable races it will be the last straw. I've let my children play this (somewhat evil) game in my Christian household for long enough. These changes will bring a whole new level of evil and Satanism that I can't stand by and let my kids experience. I will be cancelling.

WARRIOR COZ WARRIOR STRUNG AND SMASH

Deleted

Assuming you not literally mean 20 points of IQ (As said, that would mean you can't even comprehend that pressing a button does something in a virtual world) but just use the real term of a retard:

The hunter class lends itself very good for them. After all, to kill the average mob, all you need to do is click a macro that sends the pet in and use auto-attack. This is far from complex and retarded people should be able to comprehend this.

However, playing any class would require that the player also:
    -Knows what the goal of a quest is.
    -Knows that you actually have to visit class trainers.
    -Understand that the mobs you fight shouldn't have ?? as their level displayed.

No fun intended. I think not every retarded person is able to comprehend this all. Ofcourse, there retardation comes in various gradations, but I'm talking about the average retard level here. According to the Wikipedia page I just read, "moderate mental retardation" ranges their IQ from 35 to 49 and I honestly doubt anyone with such a mental limitation is able to understand the meaning of a computergame, let alone an MMO-RPG. Complex classes and questlines are completely out of reach for these people.

It's a good read though, and it should be food for thought to those who use "retard" as an insult toward anyone who they don't like.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_retardation

Quote Originally Posted by painneo
    dk is most op class in-game because its hero class...
    You're a fucking idiot